“very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Etna

Etna
Ranked #400 of 1,172 Restaurants in Belgrade
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

This restaurant have a best pizza in Belgrade !!! Staff is very kindly,location is great and food is very very delicious ! My favorite is pizza tricolori and you must try on!!!

26 Thank very g

• Serbian first
“Excellent job!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I am a frequent guest at the restaurant Etna and I noticed that most people who come are very loyal customers. That can mean only one thing-a tradition, good reputation, excellent service! I do not have any objection! Enjoys their food and full service!

22 Thank Petar G
“Vojin, New York”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

The best pizza in Belgrade!Natural rich taste, maked in old school kitchen.In one word: PERFECT.Restaurant with good food & energy, very good position near highway, but very quite place.Beautiful girls in nice garden is one of symbol of this place.
My very best place.

22 Thank VojinD
Belgrade, Serbia
“One of my top choices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

If you love Italian food, you are in a right place...My favorite food is "Grickalice" with homemade ketchup, you should definitely try this...They have a great pizza, and all kinds of pasta, whatever you choose you can't mistake...also I recommend "Tagliata on ruccola"...Waiters are nice and friendly, and it's not expensive...I go often with my friends and we always have a good time there...

27 Thank Irenaaaa
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Best fresh food since a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I am a regular (business) guest in Belgrade, and I am generally very satisfied with the food in restaurants in Serbia. But.... when an acquaintance took me to this restaurant I got surprised again! Very refined and tasty Italian food, of course dishes as pizza's and pasta's, but mainly the other Italian dishes offered were finger licking tasty ;-).

As the restaurant is on the other side of the highway of Belgrade Arena, in New Belgrade, I stop by at least twice when I visit in Belgrade, as it is on my way to the airport.

Believe me and just go for it! greetings from The Netherlands

• Visited January 2013