“Awesome food and awesome entertainment! ”
Review of Hanan

Hanan
Ranked #183 of 1,348 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We found this place by randomly walking by the street. It was the bomb!!! Awesome authentic Lebanese food and the dessert!

If you come here for dinner, belly dancing is an extra! Very much entertaining with good quality of food! I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were there few times, and each time it was a good service and even better food. We tried starters (falafel, pita bread, humus, moutabal), arabic chicken gyros, kebbab, but the best thing was definitely džaž sa bil kari. Baklava was much better than a classic one, since it is not so sweet but still tasty. In general the prices are a bit higher, but it is a good value for money. main course is from 6-10 euro, starters around 3-4 euro. I would recommend it highly.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

This is an excellent city cafe/restaurant. Kebabs and meze are very good, not quite the best though. The baklava is divine so 5 stars for that alone. Nice service and friendly atmosphere. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

For a change we went to this place to try out some middle eastern specialties and were overall delighted. The food was good and the portions abundant. The mezzes were excellent and the main courses were good, even though a little too large for my taste. There was also a belly dancer (Friday) dancing around tables all evening. The place was packed full and everyone seemed like they were having a good time. I definitely recommend for a night out with friends. We also had a great Serbian Cabernet we had never tried before. The hummus was good but the pita bread was a little too plain...

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I visited this restaurant in October 2013. Before ordering I asked the waitress how exactly hummus is made, is it made from canned chickpeas, from factory made mix or from freshly boiled chickpeas. She assured me that it is made today from freshly boiled chickpeas.

I ordered tabuleh and hummus. Tabuleh was Ok, but hummus was definitely not freshly made and tasted terrible. Pita bread was also dry, long shelf life factory made bread, although the waitress assured me that it was "freshly baked in our bakery."