“One of the rare Beijing food in Belgrade!”

Chin Chin Quan Ju De
Ranked #863 of 1,171 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Belgrade, Serbia
“One of the rare Beijing food in Belgrade!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

I heard different stories from colleagues before coming to try this restaurant, so I decided to come and try. I had fish soup with preserved sour vegetable (..D best!); pan-fried dumplings, mapo tofu, crabs, Chinese vegetables, squirrel-head fried fish, pork intestines, fishball soups, suckling pig and duck meat & they were delicious. Was glad I had a huge group to join the feast and the opportunity to order & try many dishes. The servers was patient and constantly attending to us since we have a big group.

Personally, I realise that there are many Chinese food which most locals/foreigners do not try and they rated food not authentic. I am thankful ChinChin Quan Ju De's reasonably good Beijing food - good enough in this country! At least they have several Chinese chef from Beijing and that speaks for it.

Another good news is the restaurant have a well-equipped karaoke set in a dining room for function reservation.

• Visited December 2012