Review Highlights
Outstanding tour to Novi Sad and its surroundings (Panonian Fairy tale)

We called "Belgrade Walking Tours" agency on a Saturday afternoon, to check the availability of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nessial_13
Tel Aviv, Israel
Excellent Communism Tour

My wife and I took the Communism Tour and can highly recommend it. The tour lasted four hours and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
JMK-Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Belgrade
from $29.50
from $59.00
from $42.36
from $57.82
2,021 results
All reviews communist tour downtown tour free walking tour free downtown guide zeljko great tour funny stories republic square serbian culture beautiful city private tour rakija century information history knowledge tamara
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Zeljko does a great job of keeping you entertained. He's funny, enthusiastic, and he tells great stories. It was raining almost the entire 3 hours of the walking tour and not once did I think the tour wasn't worth it. As a plus, he gives everyone a copy of a five-hundred billion dinar bill from the days of extreme inflation as well as a voucher for a free shot of rakija. Of all the walking tours I took in each European city I visited, Zeljko's was certainly one of the best.

Date of experience: October 2016
6  Thank voyagedeollin
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Yelena was great. Thank you. Tour showed all of belgrade. I am so happy I went. Your was 2 hours long. 11-1pm

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Court L
Reviewed January 9, 2017

We did the free walking tour which was a very worthwhile experience. Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of information and stories about Belgrade and really made sure to answer any question asked thoroughly, he was great! I'd really recommend this tour for orienting yourself in the city. Had we more time in Belgrade we would have done another of the tours!

Date of experience: January 2017
4  Thank Denni84
Reviewed January 6, 2017

Funny, intelligent, well-organised tours by young people loving their work and country, sharing their experiences with us! Jovana and Zelico were our guides! Nice work!

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank gusrychehead
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Our tour was in a very cold, windy day, so the fun was frozen :D The guide was very knowlegeble, plenty of stories, good orientation for the next stroll. Made 2 freezing hours very pleasant !

Date of experience: December 2016