“Great tours!”

Belgrade Walking Tours
Ranked #1 of 57 Tours in Belgrade
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: FREE DOWNTOWN WALKING TOUR - NO 1. in BELGRADE. The young team of professional guides will show you the most important sights on the best possible way. Funny and interesting sightseeing: Knez Mihajlova street, Belgrade Fortress, cafe "?", "Silicon Valley", Bohemian Quarter (Skadarlija), Mosque, Kalemegdan,Cathedral Church Confluence of the rivers Sava and Danube...Zemun Tour - Beautiful Danube river bank. Walk through the old part of Belgrade and see cultural heritage of Austro-Hungarian kingdom. See Belgrade from different perspective! (bus tickets required)
Vilnius, Lithuania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tours!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I attended Dowtown walking tour and Zemun tour with the guide Jovana and it was really great, got to know many interesting details about Belgrade, Serbia and ex-Jugoslavia, even got to try a shot of rakia and really had really nice time. I recommend it a lot for everybody! you will have more fun than on payed commercial tours, so if you can please give tips for these volunteers as they are amazing, i was sad that i couldn't afford giving much better tips :)

2 Thank vandenio

• Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely tour”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Zeljko was a wonderful guide, easy going, funny, and knowledgeable about the city he obviously loves. We had a great tour to get our feet wet, and went to back to some of the sights for more time there. He let us try some of his mom's homemade Ajvar, and it was delicious. We then went to a restaurant he suggested called Teatrotech, which had a lovely outdoor patio and delicious reasonably priced food. We tried the Ajvar at the restaurant....Zeljko's mom's was better!!!

All in all a great day in Belgrade, thank you Zeljko!!

1 Thank Mvmc
Lovettsville, Virginia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“A Fun Free Tour of Belgrade”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

If you want to learn something of Belgrade’s past and want to kill 2 and a half hours, this is the tour for you. The walking pace is easy and Jovanna, our guide, did a great job of explaining everything to a mixed group of Americans, Canadians, Russian, and Australians. Highlights include a brief history of the city, it’s various neighborhoods and some fine views of the city from Belgrade Fortress. The tour is free but be nice and give the tour guide 1000 dinar, about 11 dollars. If time permits I may do one of their other tours in the city.

3 Thank MTCSS
Moscow, Russia
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The best experience of city which I ever had!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

After this two walking tours which I had in Belgrade, I wanna back to Serbia again and again and even repeat this tour ))) It was really perfect one! Very informative, interesting, creative, funny and just perfect! The guides Jovana and Zeljko are really in love with their country and they passed this love with Serbia to me... I so much appreciate you for so interesting time! Dream to go back already... Hvala - hvala ))))

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ran_j2110
Osijek, Croatia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great introduction to Belgrade!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I was in Belgrade for just two days, but the free walking tour was a perfect way to get oriented in the center of the city. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. As a new resident to the Balkans (I am currently living in Croatia), the guide practiced the language with me and suggested music and answered honestly my questions about Serb-Croat relations. The tour itself was a good mix between historical and current events and sights. I would highly suggest the tour to anyone who goes to the Belgrade!

1 Thank JuliaNicoleS