Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
$74
Agoda.com
$86
$60
SAVE $26
Orbitz.com
eDreams$86
All reviews welcome home nice business hotel novi beograd spa center business trip comfortable beds hotel bar recommend this hotel city danube signal sauna europe personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I visited this hotel for a short business trip. A very new hotel, very good rooms and very complete bathroom.

It is a little bit far from de center, but a very good option if you look for quality, service, design, good breackfast with a reasonable variety. The fitness area well equiped and with brand new and good machines.

Everything at a more than reasnoable price.

Only negative point would be a very poor imternet connection. Good signal, poor downloading speed that limitted some times my work.

The restaurant deserves its own review. Good and well attended.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
Aleksandar V, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all let me thank you for taking the time to post your review.
We highly appreciate our guests opinion and suggestions. As for the internet connection, I am glad to inform you that we have increased the internet speed recently and we hope to hear your feedback during your next stay.

I will pass your positive comments to our restaurant and kitchen staff. We will keep trying in future to have the best breakfast and the kindest staff in Belgrade.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Aleksandar Vasilijevic, General Manager

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Perfect hotel with decent food and modern rooms. Perfect service for fair price. I would recommend this Hotel to friends and businessparters ..................................................................

Date of stay: November 2013
1  Thank Nik N
Aleksandar V, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and your positive feedback. We give our best to have satisfied guest who will always be able to recommend our hotel. It is good to know that we are doing a good job.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Very nice hotel and excellent service. Breakfast buffet had a lot of variety to choose from.
WiFi was free of charge which is always a plus.
Rooms were spacious and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Lea O

Dear Mrs. Lea,

Thank you for your positive review. It is great to know that you were satisfied with the service provided by our hotel.
We are surely looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed there a good week ago on my business trip to Belgrade.
Hotel organized my coming to hotel from local airport, for bargain.
Got 2 rooms upgrade, cause I am a frequent Falkensteiner guest-nice gesture.
Breakfasts are similar to Margaareten in Vienna-as they are supposed to be, lots of variety.I like rooms here more.i even had noon lunch in hotel, very gourmet for correct prices.
Staff is very polite, professional, ready to fulfill guest's wishes.
I missed small pool to relax when I returned to hotel from meetings.
Location is good, 10 min.with taxi to the City and also close to highway and airport.

Room tip: royal room
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 684alesa

Dear Mr Ales,

Before anything, let me thank you for your review and for taking the time to write it.
I am glad to hear that your were pleased with all of the services you have had the chance to try out, but above all I am glad to hear that you were pleased with our staff.
It is always a pleasure to have a regular Falkensteiner guest with us and we hope to have you here again soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

If you travel to Belgrade and want to stay in a good business hotel, then look no further.

Hotel welcomes you with an attractive arhitecture and comfortable rooms. Rooms are spacious. The only downside is that you do not have a proper view and the window cannot be opened. Wi-fi is available free of charge.

Staff is really friendly and helpful. They will attend to all your needs and wishes.

Breakfast is tasty with plenty of choices for all tastes. The same goes for lunch.

Date of stay: April 2014
1  Thank Maarko

Dear Mr. Maarko,

Thank you for the extremely positive review you have posted. It is always a greatest pleasure for me to see that our hotel is a number one choice for someone travelling to Belgrade. We really do our best to position as the hotel with best service in the city. I see now that guests appreciate this above anything. As for the room, you should have let us know that you needed a room with window that can be opened, it wouldn’t be a problem to change your room at all. For your next stay just let us know your preferences.
It will be our pleasure to have you as our guest soon.