Review Highlights
Best way to party in style

Every question you have about Belgrade is answered and every concern is addressed. Our hostesses... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
atefmrebai
"Fast line" for Belgrade Nightlife

Great and reliable concierge service with personal touch by hostess. Get it as a local. What else... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
NunoPA
Barcelona, Spain
via mobile

All reviews vip service bachelor party perfect night vip host great table taking care of everything highly recommend this service nightlife experience perfect service vip package great party vip table these guys great company a lot of fun see you soon amazing experience
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a very good time. They orgnaised the tables and knew where the right clubs were. Our host Dunya was very well presented and made sure our nught went pleasent. Thanks Belgrade at Night and thanks sandra well see you guys soon.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Last weekend we go to Belgrade. We used our first night the service from Belgrade at Night and meet up our great host Iva. We where partying the first night at club Money, verry nice! The contact was easy and if there where other questions they helps us. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

The absolute best VIP service on Belgrade! Super helpful! Amazing service! Anything we needed they took care of us immediatley! Our host Ivana was so helpful, so nice. She helped us with everything! Where to eat, taxi's anything we needed she was there for us. Our next trip is only with Belgrade at Night and our host is ofcourse the AMAZING IVANA!!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We contacted Belgrade at Night a few weeks before our trip. They were helpfull with everything, resturant bookings, clubs, recommandations. Luka was our host, nice guy with all the knowledge we needed about Belgrade. I would dare to say, its not just smart, but neccessary to contact these guys before your trip. You will be scammed if not

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

It was my birthday and on my way to Croatia I had an overnight stay in Belgrade. I planned my birthday celebration with a Belgrade at night and let me tell you, this was the best plan ever. IVA my host for the night was a super awesome girl with great advises on how to enjoy the party the most. My pick up from the airport was super smooth and on arrival to the club, I met Iva. She advised me on how to not get trapped by the girls selling fake drinks and also helped me in ordering the right things in right quantity. It was a fun night wherein I danced and drank and partied like there is no tomorrow. Iva was very professional and helpful. Thank you very much for such a lovely experience. I will be back soon. Belgrade at night rocks ❤️❤️❤️

Date of experience: July 2018