Review Highlights
Best way to party in style

Every question you have about Belgrade is answered and every concern is addressed. Our hostesses... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
atefmrebai
"Fast line" for Belgrade Nightlife

Great and reliable concierge service with personal touch by hostess. Get it as a local. What else... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
NunoPA
Barcelona, Spain
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Belgrade
from $22.00
from $52.10
from $37.70
More Info
All reviews vip service bachelor party perfect night vip host great table taking care of everything highly recommend this service nightlife experience perfect service vip package great party vip table these guys great company a lot of fun see you soon amazing experience
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We contacted Belgrade at Night a few weeks before our trip. They were helpfull with everything, resturant bookings, clubs, recommandations. Luka was our host, nice guy with all the knowledge we needed about Belgrade. I would dare to say, its not just smart, but neccessary to contact these guys before your trip. You will be scammed if not

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

It was my birthday and on my way to Croatia I had an overnight stay in Belgrade. I planned my birthday celebration with a Belgrade at night and let me tell you, this was the best plan ever. IVA my host for the night was a super awesome girl with great advises on how to enjoy the party the most. My pick up from the airport was super smooth and on arrival to the club, I met Iva. She advised me on how to not get trapped by the girls selling fake drinks and also helped me in ordering the right things in right quantity. It was a fun night wherein I danced and drank and partied like there is no tomorrow. Iva was very professional and helpful. Thank you very much for such a lovely experience. I will be back soon. Belgrade at night rocks ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

they offered a great service and luca was a great host for the night out! Especially when you don‘t know the city.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I used this service to experience the Belgrade Nightlife that we had heard so much about.
I contacted the business well in advance of our visit and was then contacted via WhatsApp from then on in. When our arranged date was near, communication started again and then we were contacted directly by our host.
Luka, our host, was more than accommodating to our needs and was extremely good fun and knowledgeable regarding the city and its offerings.
We had a great night and I definitely felt well looked after. This was great value for money considering the service we received.
Luka, if you do actually read this then thanks again. Who knows, perhaps we will see you again next year.
Best wishes.
Nick, UK

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Came into town with a couple of buddies in early August and went out at least 5 times using Belgrade at Night as our hosts. All 3 hosts that we had, Luka, Andjela and Ivana, were great at what they do and we’ll be using them again when we come back in October. Thank you guys!