“Best pizza in town”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Constantly very good pizza. My favorite is Prosciutto-Rucola. The quality and taste are the same from day one. In the back, there is a small, but beautifull garden, right in heart of the town. Besides pizza and pasta, they have daily offers, usually very well prepared and inventive. Amasing is that the Wine list is one of the best in town, with prices quite low, comparing to other places.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I lived in Rome for a year a long time ago and since then I prefer not to eat Italian cuisine out of Italy. This place really surprised me tough, good pizza and good drinks. It is also very affordable!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I really liked this restaurant, I went with a friend and we had two beers and two pizza's, which were served quickly, and as they should be. They tasted great. The interior especially was really nice, and although there were loads of foreigners, it did not feel like a pure tourist place or a tourist trip. We were served friendly and professionally.

We paid around 1,5euro a beer and 4-5 for a pizza.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been eating and drinking at Guli countless times, as I am visiting Belgrade regularly. The Pizza is phantastic, the Pasta is great, but you can also give the fresh salats a try. I never encountered anything that did not taste well. Guli also offers fresh Staropramen draught beer, which fits perfectly well to one of their greatest pizzas, the "Pizza Peperoni". I can only recommend Guli to anybody looking for a decent place to eat.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Guli is placed in bohemian part of Belgrade, very close to the center. They have a proper wood stove and they make one of the best pizzas in Belgrade. Nice thin crust, with various toppings, and fresh ingredients. They have pastas and salads, nice vine on glass, drought beer, and nice wheat beer. Atmosphere is sometimes a bit too calm, but on weekends it gets more lively. So if you want nice dinner in a cosy ambiance Guli is a place to be.