“Fun evening out but not amazing...”

Belgrade Nightlife Academy
Ranked #30 of 57 Tours in Belgrade
More attraction details
Owner description: The Belgrade Nightlife Academy takes you on a night out in Belgrade hard to remember, but never to forget! Discover all sides of the nightlife in the world's best party city! We offer 3 different tours for all kinds of interests: Party, diner and underground tour. A lot of fun for extremely low prices!
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun evening out but not amazing...”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We did the pub crawl last week with a new professor. It was quite a small group but we all got on really well.
However I don't feel as though we got good value for money - for our 10 euro fee we got a couple of Rakija shots and that was it. It was fun to go out with a group of new people but it was nothing more than a bar crawl - I didnt feel as though we got the true 'academy' experience and the website had led me to think we would get more for our money (it mentions traditional cuisine but we didn't get any).
Fun evening out if you get a good group of people but I wouldn't rush back.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank LondonJR22

• Turkish first
Maastricht, The Netherlands
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great night out, BUT....”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I did the pub crawl 1,5 year ago when i first visited Belgrade and we had great time. For a fee of 10-15 euro we visited 4 cool places and had a lot of drinks and some food included. I loved the places and we had a lot of fun. A week ago I visited Belgrade again and based on my previous experience I made a reservation for me and two friends. What really annoyed me was that this time we had to pay 10 euro fee but it didnt include much (only 1-2 shots of rakija). Basically we paid just to be shown around which we could have done ourselves taking into account I knew the places already. Nevertheless we had such a nice evening!!! We had a nice crawd and partied together from 8 till 3am. The next time I go (September) I am planning to join them again (although i hate that i have to pay for nothing) because this is a great way to meet other internationals ready to rock the night!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Assya1980
San Francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“what a night...”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

First let me tell you that I have been in Belgrade many times... I have a lot of friends there and I tought that I know the city. For me Blgrade was a normal city and I never understood what is all the fuss about their night life until I went on the Belgrade Nightlife Academy! I went there with my friedns from Sofia because we are also doing a pub crawl in Sofia so we wanted to see how our colleagues from Belgrade are doing and also to make king of a "team building" :)
For me the concept that they have is very good! You are the student in the academy and the guides are your professor and dean! On every new place you visit you learn something new! You'll learn how to drink rakia "like the real man do", you'll learn serbian songs, meet new people, visit clubs witch are connected through their toilet and you go in one place but you exit from another... at the end you'll be crawling back to your hotel and wishing to do it all over again!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank FilipTodd
Istanbul, Turkey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT I SPEND IN BELGRADE”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I Thank Belgrade Nightlife Academy for the best night I spend in Belgrade. If it is your first time in Belgrade don't think what to do at nights. Make reservation and spend a wonderful time with professors.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank EMRAH G
Wijchen
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great night in Belgrade”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had a great night out in Belgrade. We went to several nice places and enjoyed the great drinks, food and the friendly Serbian people. Our 'professor' Milka showed us the true Belgrade nightlife and places that we never had found on our own.

Visited September 2012