“Excellent food, friendly staff, very nice atmosphere.”
Review of EL Hispano - CLOSED

EL Hispano
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: www.hot-spot.rs/en/venues/restaurants/place/481/El+Hispano.html
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Today I was with my wife and son in this restaurant. We really enjoyed in our lunch here. The food was fresh and delicious. Certainly the best restaurant in Belgrade.

3  Thank Bojan77

Reviewed June 16, 2013

A business colleague and I found El Hispano as we walked about downtown Belgrade. Two hours later, we were thanking the owner and our server for one of the most delightful dinners we have enjoyed. We are from Louisville, KY (USA) and are well acquainted with notable hometown Spanish restaurants like De la Torres. El Hispano serves incredibly fresh, beautifully plated, and tantalizingly delicious meals. We tried the tuna, rolled sea bass, stuffed artichokes, and paella pollo. The recommended wine, a robust red, was velvety smooth. The value is unmatched. We visited again on Sunday evening and were disappointed to see that they were not open. However, we will return before our trip in Serbia concludes. As someone who takes great pride in cooking and enjoys fine dining, I recommend El Hispano heartily.

3  Thank Tony K
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I've walked past this restaurant serving Spanish cuisine many times but it was only last week that my colleagues and I decided to give it a go. And I am extremely pleased we did. The food was very good indeed (try the steak Solamillo - and excuse me if I haven't recalled the name properly), with all of us enjoying our respective choices. The service was friendly, attentive and professional. Even the Spanish guitar playing was pleasant rather than intrusive. Belgrade is fortunate as a city in having many restaurants that provide good quality food at a very reasonable price. I would place El Hispano in the upper quartile of the many that I have tried and have no hesitation in recommending it as an alternative to the ubiquitous Serbian/Italian menus of so many restaurants.

2  Thank TackleTart
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

You must try to have dinner here!..Very delicious taste, every ingridients are imported from Spain.absuletly you should try home made red wines... Nice anbiance, indoor&outdoor and very kind, professional staff! Thank you Miroslav for your service and friendly present, tapas ;))

1  Thank OksalTan
Reviewed June 4, 2013

For this restaurant we've heard on this site. All praise for the atmosphere, food and service. The food is excellent taste and quality of what we have not tried any of the Spain. We sat in the garden because it was a pleasantly night. Inside is a noble, gorgeous, beautifully decorated restaurant. Young waiter was attentive, polite, friendly and very accommodating. All recommendations and praise for this place. Overall best Belgrade has to offer. Thanks for a lovely evening, I'll be always back in this compilations of pleasures for eyes and the stomach!

2  Thank Nicolas C