“Excellent quality”
Review of EL Hispano - CLOSED

EL Hispano
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: www.hot-spot.rs/en/venues/restaurants/place/481/El+Hispano.html
The Netherlands
“Excellent quality”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Delicious food and helpful service. At thr end they offered us a plate full of desserts. We would definitely come back again

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Essex
“One of the best meals I've ever had! You must visit this restaurant!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I am SO happy we chose to eat here as this was one of the best meals I have ever had!

I ordered the 5 course set menu and every dish was just amazing! The food was incredible! The ingredients were of the finest quality and the meal was equivalent or even better than I've had in Michelin starred restaurants.

The restaurant and bar is stunning and beautifully decorated.

And the food was such good value. The set menu was about £19 but I would have happily paid more like £50 for this quality of food.

If you are in Belgrade you MUST dine here!!

Just amazing!!!

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Jo W
“Fantastic michelin star-esque food, wine and service at great value!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We went for the set 5-course meal which included:
Manchego and iberian ham (with nuts)
Capaccio and goose liver (on a small bed of salad)
Veal cheek in red wine (with a small serving of mashed potatoes)
Suckling pig (with a few roast potatoes)
Chocolate soufflé with vanilla ice cream

Also a basket of bread and a large salad to share (both were lovely!)

We ordered a bottle of Red around the £40 (5500 Dinars) mark and it was fantastic!

We were offered complimentary coffee or brandy afterwards: the spanish brandy was lovely!

This set course meal was about £19 each and then a few pound for bread and salad.

The setting is fantastic: beautiful decor and very comfortable chairs. There is also a seperate bar area with a humidor selling several cuban cigars (montecristo no.4, cohiba siglo.1 etc). Not sure how much they were.

Service was brilliant! Very friendly but not asking if every course was to our liking etc which can be annoying.

I really felt like we were in a Michelin star restaurant!

Will definitely come again when in Belgrade!

P.S. The restaurant is on first floor, the ground floor is a charcuterie/wine shop.

2 Thank Heppy1986
Alicante, Spain
“Best Spanish Restaurant Eastern Europe”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've been traveling on business to Belgrade and I have been able to enjoy of the magnificent cuisine and atmosphere of this restaurant. Its menu, its excellent selection of wines and impeccable service, footprint of a place with great creativity, tradition, and first quality products. We spent unforgettable meals and momentss.Highly recommended

• Visited January 2013
Belgrade
“"'Qué hermoso restaurante''”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was there few days ago. My friend invited me on a lunch,he wanted to surpriesd me,he knows that I love Spain and spanish cousine since we were together in Benidorm(Spain)! The restaurant is located in the center of city,but in very quiet part,with lot of local coffees.In the front of the door we had nice welcome,stuff was very hospitable! Food was delicious,we eated beautiful real spanish ham and cheese as a first course,after that ''Pulpo a la gallega''was amazing! If u are a real expert of good wines,than u definitely have to try Arzuaga Reserva, it is fresh,elegant wine, with an impressive depth and hints of dark fruit! Please,dont miss this restaurant if u are in Belgrade!

• Visited January 2013