“A little paradise in Belgrade”

and 1 more site!
Hedonist Hostel Belgrade
Bucharest, Romania
“A little paradise in Belgrade”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Wow, what a cool place!

This hostel has a perfect location in Belgrade and when you enter inside, it's just perfect :
Cool staff, little room where you can meet people and comfortable beds.
This is one of the best hostel in the Balkans!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We have been well received. Staff is just amazing, they make you feel like at home. They are very helpful !
The hostel is very confortable, quiet, and well located.
You definitly should stay there !!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Best hostel in town so far. And for sure one of the best hostel that I've stayed.
Great staff, very helpfull and friendly.
Rooms with good space and very clean!

Very well located as well, about 5 minutes from the fortress and the city centre and from Skadarljia.

Pancakes are awesome!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank AlexSix
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Where do I begin? When my friend told me about this hostel I hesitated a little bit. I had heard it was a "party" hostel, and around these parts, party hostels to my make me think of places like Retox in Budapest. I decided to go with my friend's advice anyways, and am now SO THANKFUL to my friend for suggesting this place. The atmosphere, staff, beds, common area, pancakes, and rakija all made this place the perfect hostel.
Here's an even bigger example of how special this place is: I had had my passport, wallet and EVERYTHING stolen on a night train going from Belgrade to Sofia. Hedonist were the first people I called from the police station in Niš. Filip answered the phone, calmed me down, spoke to the police officers, translated for me, and ensured me that I had a bed and a home waiting for me when I came back from Niš, and made sure I knew I wasn't alone so far from home. The next day Anja took me to the Australian embassy, and the day after that Marjan called the police to follow up on more bureaucratic crap. Yelica was a nocturnal super sweet woman, and Katarina was just the fierce amazing woman that she is and gave me plenty of hugs to make me really ok again... I wont go on, but you get the picture. These people and this place are amazing!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank emilyalice88
Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This has to be one of the best hostels I have stayed at around the world. The staff here are fantastic, even the cleaner (who usually are miserable as sin) was fun. This place is managed well, the rooms are clean, facilities are good and there is a beer fridge (also soft drinks) if your to lazy to go out and get your own (which I was hence my rather large bar tab). Its rather difficult to get 200 words out without rambling but suffice to stay, the staff and accomodation where great and good value. Thankyou guys, Andrew (drew, drew)

ps. also strongly reccommended, Bahaus hostel, istanbul. Swanky Mint, Zagreb. Old Town Hostel, Kotor, Montenegro and the Cosyness hostel, bucarest. enjoy!

Room Tip: no swimming pool or fitness centre, but dont know how to remove.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank andrewburbridge
Atlanta GA
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I liked it so much, I stayed here twice! The staff is really friendly and helpful, they made pancake/crepes every night. It's a clean hostel with good rooms, each bed had it's own wall outlet! It's not a party hostel, but in Belgrade, it's not hard to find a place to go out if you want a crazy night.

Room Tip: pay in cash with small bills. they don't always have enough to make change.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank steven B
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This hostel is by far the greatest hostel I have stayed at. Super cool staff, awesome area and everything you need. It was so good I came back and didn't really want to leave but it got too expensive to keep changing my flights. Miss you guys. Видимо се!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo