- Room we had was a split level loft style with a sizeable lounge. Spacious and comfy.
- Parking included and we had no problems in the actual car park about ten metres away. Its free.
- Location is a while out of the old town. However the hotel is located about 25m from the terminus (just a big busstop really) of route 26. Straight into old town and same number back. We went after lunch in and took about 25 minutes and 5:30pm back and was packed and took 45 minutes. Bus driver told us just to sit as getting ticket has to be done before getting on. Only a handful of people actually had tickets though.
- Value. For €28 a night can't complain.
- Breakfast. Seriously don't bother.
- Smoke. Everywhere. Even some of the employees are hiding a quick smoke inside common areas near no smoking signs.
An afternote. I seem to think there is a reason why it is the HAPPY star club and not just the star club... let's just say you can rent the room in four hour blocks. Didn't bother me though and everything was super clean.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HostelWorld so you can book your Happy Star Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.