Square Nine Hotel Belgrade
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
$85
$143
$116
  • Restaurant
All reviewshermes toiletrieswhite ladygreat hotellobby areasmoking is allowedboutique hotelrooms are spaciousi highly recommend this hotelthe ground floorthe heart of the citymain attractionsperfect locationbars and restaurantshotel staffpedestrian zonenice breakfastnon smoking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We have stayed in Belgrade before, and this is the best hotel by far! In the heart of the pedestrian shopping/dining area and close walking distance to the fortress. Staff was extremely attentive! Milan from guest relations went beyond his duty to ensure that we had a wonderful stay. The temperature controlled pool, Japanese jacuzzi, and sauna were absolute heaven! The Japanese restaurant on the top floor is a must. Highly recommend trying the tasting menu for two!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear "Azia 7"

It was lovely to welcome you to Square Nine and thank you very much for your detailed and generous review.

We are glad that you had wonderful visit and look forward welcoming you back soon, until then, I wish you safe travels.

With my best wishes,

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is definitly the best hotel in Belgrade. Since this is my home town, I visit hotels spa 3 times per week. I have a personal trainer who helps me with my workout. I also take my bussines lunches and dinners here as well.
The thing that I like the moste here is the amount of details. where ever you look, you will feel like at home. Books, scuptures and antque objects are all over the place. The staff is very well trained, thay are pleasent and at you service for all you need.
When I came here, I feal like I am not in Belgrade, but somewere warm, exsotic and excusive.
For management, great work!!!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear "Ministar"

Reading your lovely review is a true joy as this is exactly what we want to achieve for our guests, feeling of "home away from home" - thank you for recognizing that. Your kind words about staff makes us all proud and it means a lot to us.

We are all looking forward seeing you again and special greetings from our Spa team.

With my best regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2013

After in any other hotel in which we thought to go did not find available rooms, on the recommendation of friends we visited this hotel which was a complete hit. Only complaint was waiting a long time on our key and enter the room but the hotel café where we sat was great so we did not feel much. We took a junior suite and it was more than enough for me and friends. indeed we paid a bit more expensive but worth it. I'm pleased with the hotel, the location, which is in the center and the service we received. I was surprised by the size of the bathroom and comfortable beds. and next time I sleep in the same hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear "Feda D"

It is so nice to read that you had wonderful stay with us and even more that it happened with the recommendation from your friend - we are in great debt to him.

I am very sorry to read that you were waiting for the room on your arrival as our goal is to accommodate all our guests upon check in but in the same time I am glad that you enjoyed drinks while you were waiting. Our Lobby bar does create a special atmosphere and have a great influence on our guests.

We hope to welcome you back soon and entire team is joining me in sending you regards.

Best wishes,

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was impressed by this hotel. It is a modern and wonderfully designed boutique hotel located centrally within a block of a pedestrian only shopping district. The room was big and had a lot of closet space...beautiful use of wood! The bathroom was also big and well appointed (separate shower and tub; Hermes toiletries). The beds were very comfortable. The staff were attentive and friendly. The breakfast is made to order but has a limited number of choices. We also had dinner in the hotel which had excellent food. I had sea bass from the Adriatic which was very good. My friend's pasta with foie gras was very tasty. The hotel is pricey compared to others in the city but a good value if compared to similar ones in other European cities.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear "Orpheus Texas"

Thank you for your splendid review and we are glad that you have enjoyed in every segment of the hotel. Our Chefs are sending their regards and we all hope you will return soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times so far, during my business trips to Belgrade. Its location is super - just next to the pedestrian streets and high quality shopping areas, a lot of very nice cafes, bookstores and antique stores. The staff is fantastically friendly and very helpful. I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at its restaurant. The variety of the meals on the menu is limited but the quality of the food is very very good. There is no open buffet for breakfast - you only get continental breakfast with some a-la-carte options. They cook very good omlette, though.

The rooms are very good, modern, very clean. Very comfortable beds. High speed internet connection in the rooms. Limited selection in minibar items - if you are interested.

The room rates are not cheap but the quality yoıu get is so good so you do not mind.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear "Osman D"

It is always a pleasure to read such a detailed and generous review like yours - thank you for that. We are glad you had a wonderful visit and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,