“One of the nicest places I've ever stayed!”

Square Nine Hotel Belgrade
Ranked #2 of 88 Hotels in Belgrade
Reviewed June 2, 2013

this hotel is top notch on multiple levels! the ambiance, the location, the restaurant, the rooms...all were perfect! the staff was incredibly nice and helpful...and the hotel manager, Spomenka, was an absolute joy! rooftop sushi bar is awesome, and you MUST hit their spa if you stay here!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank RONDOOSH
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear "RONDOOSH"

What a fantastic review. Many thanks on that and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The location was great to discover the city. The staff was friendly and helpful. Special thanks to the SPA staff. Room was nice and big as well as bathroom. Great shower. Decor through the hotel was very nice. Modern but warm and cozy. Great big bed, etc. Only minus is that the air conditioning system is very tricky. The default temperature in my room was 25,5. I asked to lower it as soon as I was taken to the room. It was OK for a couple of days and it was again back to 25.5. and I could not manage to lower it myself so I switched it off. Later I heard from our group that they all had the same issue. Fortunately the nights were cool and we could open the windows.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear "reesepp"

Thank you very much on behalf of the entire team especially from SPA team. This is, of course, exactly what we like to read. I hope that we will see you again soon in Square Nine.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I've stayed at. The staff were hospitable, efficient and friendly. The decor was excellent and the room was great. The location was perfect nestled just behind the walking street. It was a few blocks in one direction from the fort and military museum and a few the other way for some good restaurants and touristy stuff.

I am going back to Belgrade on business in the future and hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear "iamspamus"

We are so pleased that you had wonderful stay with us and that you took some lasting memories back home, even more pleased that you will return back . We are looking forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I love this hotel. It's big enough to not feel claustrophobic, but small enough to still feel 'boutiquey' and to get personal service from the lovely staff. Style is a mix of minimalist and antique, rooms are spacious and well equipped and comfortable. The lobby bar is great - day or night, and the restaurant is fabulous. Breakfast is amazing, and dinner there is really something special (make sure you leave room for dessert!). I always stay here now when I'm in Belgrade and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Dear "AndieB2010"

Thank you very much for choosing Square Nine when you stay in Belgrade and for saying that you will return - we look forward to your next visit.

We are so pleased that you took some lasting memories back home and Goran our Executive Chef with his team is sending you regards. We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The Square Nine is a well designed and well run hotel in a very nice location. I've stayed several times, and appreciate the service, cleanliness and order that are not always found here. I especially like that they remember me and treat me like a valued guest.

The rooms are well sized and feature large, comfortable beds. The bathrooms are thoughtfully designed with all the proper amenities.

The lobby bar is one of the great features of the hotel. It's very comfortable, and the drinks are excellent. I also recommend the restaurant- I've found it consistently one of the better places to eat in town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear "rascal_EM

It is great to read your wonderful comments and we are so happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and see us again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This hotel is special. You feel like in the movie of Tom Ford "Single Man".
I think is one of the best hotel I had the change to sleep in. The architect made a fantastic job.

The breakfast was magic. The eggs I got were cocked perfectly!!
I jumped into the swimming pool in the morning. So nice!
I got a perfect "Negroni", italian aperitif at the bar.

The room was a fantastic meeting between fashion and style.
Where you could find hermes shampoo/creams in the bathroom of your room? Here is possible!

High recommended hotel....the man that welcome me when I arrived was perfect!!
He keep the right distance but in the same time was so near. Really a gentlemen!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear "JackTuna",

I would like on behalf of whole Square Nine team to thank you on such a gracious comments. We like the word special and as you can see from other responses that we are driven and motivated to deliver exceptional service experiences every day and when we do it makes us very happy.

We hope to see you back to Square Nine again soon and until then have a safe travels.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

For years Belgrade didn't have such a hotel, which with its discrete luxury, modern design and comfort is the undoubtful first place in this city. The professionalism and kindness of the personnel are impressive. Despite the minimalism in the design, the hotel leaves the impression of cosiness and home-like atmosphere. The cosmetics in the rooms and the quality of the breakfast could be experienced in very few places in Europe.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Svetla Z
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear "Svetla Z",

This is fantastic feedback and we are so proud that you left with such wonderful memories.

The team will be very pleased to read your review - thank you so very much on that.

We are waiting to welcome you back again soon.

Best wishes,