“taste of history”

Ranked #27 of 1,280 Restaurants in Belgrade
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

it is great restaurant with super staff and atmosphere.
When you visit Serbia be thereeeeeeee. It is situated in old part of
the city and everything there smells in old fashion way. This is
journey to history.

1  Thank solajazoran
There are newer reviews for Tri Sesira

Reviewed January 17, 2013

On a previous visit to this restaurant (September 2012), I'd given it a rating of 4/5. This time I was somewhat disappointed. I had a special guest (my own son) who was spending a few days in Belgrade and I wanted him to try one of the house specialties (Beef Shank). We stopped by the previous evening and asked a waiter if we had to make a special reservation for it. No problem - he said - just show up. Which we did the next day and the beef shank was not available. To make matters worse, and contrary to my experience of three months earlier, this time waiters wore permanent scowls and displayed the glowering attitudes I used to associate with old-time flight attendands from the Eastern Bloc. Don't get me wrong, the food we ate in lieu of the celebrated beef shank was good, but the sneering attitudes ruined our evening.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Visited Tri Sesira on a cold, rainy January night at the suggestion of a colleague. Beware descending the slippery cobbles in the rain! On arriving we found two dining rooms, smoking and non-smoking, both with a local band in full swing. Service was good, food was excellent (we both had the Sea Bass which was delicious) and price more than correct. We sat opposite a large family gathering which only added to the local flavour. My colleague had previously eaten outside in summer which he reports was just as good. Would definitely return (and will do so soon!)

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The feel of a 19th century Belgrade inn, warm, great food and wonderful atmosphere. Go for local food absolutely, the meat is wow.

1  Thank Anna B
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The restaurant is great . Service is great . Food is great . Prices are great. Looking forward on my next visit to this restaurant .

1  Thank Bozidar_Bidjo