“Incredible food... Amazing service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Panta Rei
Ranked #143 of 1,145 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: European, International, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Incredible food... Amazing service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Superb food and service! Fresh, local ingredients, and the food is really just so flavorful.... A must when visiting Belgrade! Fantastic views across the river...
Don't miss out on the veal medallions - some of the juiciest I've had in my life! And definitely save some room for the heavenly chocolate souffle.
A place to remember and definitely to visit again and again. Hats off to the staff and the lovely waiter Pedja!

• Visited April 2014

• Greek first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best duck breast in Belgrade”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

I have been in Panta Rei many times, but they have a rich menu so every visit is an adventure. Last time I opted for beef pieces in parmesan basket for starter and grilled smoked duck breast with cranberry sauce and mashed potato with celery. The duck was so tender and celery dominated in mashed potato, so refreshing. Together with my favorite Ljubica’s salad it was a splendid meal. If you are not an expert for wine, like me, waiters are very helpful. The waiter recommended me a Spanish wine which matched perfectly with duck. Service was excellent as always. All in all I recommend highly both basket and duck. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Geneva, Switzerland
“the best and wonderfull table in Belgrade !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

half French, half Italian, and good Epicurean accustomed to frequent gourmet restaurants in the world for pleasure or provide for my shop, I can tell you that this is the best table that have been given me to share with my friends during our stay in Belgrade, come visit one of our compatriots there.
location, ambiance, service, diversity and creativity of menus, everything is perfect 20/20.
I look forward to go back on my next trip to (this is the slogan of my shop) " spice up my pupils and my taste buds."

Valerie Mudry - Shop Taste - Geneva - Switzerland

• Visited January 2014
Cork
“Great food, superb service, a bit empty on Monday evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Well... I did end up there on purpose for great food and besides being serviced at the highest standard, the food was superb. The taste... something what I'll remember for long. I've tried to order their signature dish as per other recommendations but unfortunately they were out of ingredients on this day however waiter recommended to take other dish, normally served for two, as exception I've got single portion. It was huge still, everything coated by some type of butter, including french fries

Short summary - great food, great service, still would recommend, especially that it is located just at river bank.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pretoria
“Delightful setting and amazing veal dish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

If you are in Belgrade please make sure you have time to visit Panta Rei to have their veal signature dish. Very very good indeed. Service is excellent. We visited in early spring and the excitement was noticeable in the crowd changing from gray to blue. The veal dish is very well executed. And the Serbian wine list is impressive.

1 Thank Juan_in_Pretoria