“Best restaurant in Belgrade!”
Review of Panta Rei

Panta Rei
Ranked #218 of 1,348 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I must say Panta Rei is my favourite find from 2013 and I have been returning almost on a weekly basis. The staff, the food, the wine, - all is to my liking. Fresh fish and meat are excellent. The atmosphere is very warm. Also good location if you want to have a walk after dinner.
I cannot wait to come there again!

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I live in Belgrade and come to Panta rei minimum twice a week. Everything satisfies me there: beautiful location on the river close to the famous Sky Wellness centre, pleasant atmosphere created by the polite and helpful staff and warm interior, and the FOOD, of course!

I have, probably, tasted more than a half of positions of the menu, and it was always delicious! I would especially recommend to take a stake or a duck breast. To put a grill outside the restaurant was a great idea! Yummy!

The prices are very reasonable.
Summer terrace is lovely!
Definitely it's worth visiting.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Very cozy and fancy, ice cream is great. Nice view, on the bank of Danube river. Occasionally live music in the evenings

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I wisited at saturday lunch and it was really busy. The food was great, inovative and very tastfull. I like the way thay prepare the food they use char coal and wood oven so it really gives the special touch to the taste. I reccomend the spare ribs the waiter reccomended! The staff is very welcoming and professional. The service is on high level...
All reccomendations.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were looking on tripadvisor for a decent dinner place for our last evening of our business trip in Belgrade - and the suggestion was definitely good.
Obviously we could not benefit of the nice outside area due to the season, but inside it was nice as well.
Suggestions from the wait staff were good - especially the starter with beef pieces and parmesan and creamy Sauce was fantastic. Also our other dishes were all from fine up to great, nothing to moan.
Wine recommendation was suitable, Service good and discrete at the same time.
We had simply a great night out and would come back anytime!