“Great place, great service, nice food and good location.”
Review of Restoran Club Bahus - CLOSED

Restoran Club Bahus
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2012

One friend of mine suggested this place to me. I was to the European Championship of Handball and got a chance to visit this great place. I liked he food, the service also was great and I'm convinced that this restaurant is one of the best in Serbia.

1  Thank kocho d
There are newer reviews for Restoran Club Bahus

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Classy, nice view to river danube, international kitchen, price may been to high. Servise is ok.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Location is excellent. Restaurant is by the river and in summer you can eat outside. Great food, perfect service (in english also), credit cards accepted. I will go back there again.
Keep in mind the restaurant is not a cheap one but it is worth it.

1  Thank vdexoto
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Had a quick dinner in this restaurant. The atmosphere, the view was good. Food was acceptable and reasonably priced. Service was okay but a bit slow.

Reviewed November 29, 2010

I've been taken to Bahus by a Serb that lives in Belgrade. The restaurant has different parts and levels. The decoration is elegant while dominant element is the wood.
They accommodate us in a separate room with its own veranda looking over Danube! The food was delicious!!! All plates (starter, main course, salad and sweet) were perfectly cooked! Moreover, a surprise was expecting us while at a certain moment the chef came in front of our table and cooked the best fillet I have ever taste in my life! Really impressive! The staff was fabulous; fast and polite! Not forget to mention the great wine list that Bahus keeps! It was a great night! We were so excited that we decided to visit again 2 days after just to taste their excellent breakfast and admire the unique view of Danube! It's a 100% recommended restaurant and one of the best restaurants I've been in Europe!

6  Thank pellegrina_leone
Bane_Nikolic, Owner at Restoran Club Bahus, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2010

Dear Miss,

It was pleasure to prepare food for you. Every time when you visit Belgrade, we will be more than happy to host you again.

Branko Nikolic