i stayed at the tash hotel in May 2012 for 4 days. The good things first. The location is great, the city center is very close to the hotel and the area nearby is just perfect. You can hang out at the beatiful park outside the hotel, you can find restaurants, cafes, super market in a 2 up to 5 minute distance. Also you can easily access the hotel on foot even in very late hours. The staff was very friendly and kind, and although their english was not remarkable, the really did their best to help. Internet access was great. Bathroom was big, clean and generally very modern.
The bad ones:
1. room size: really small, in the beginning i felt that two people cannot sleep in there.
2. curtains: the curtains were very poor for the window size. I mean that they didn;t cover the whole of the window, so in the morning with the first light, it was really annoying. Also they were not dark enough. They must do something to fix it. I don't have trouble in sleeping generally, but it really anooyed me
3. smell: there was a smell from the bathroom, especially early in the morning. There was not any cleaning problem or something like that, the problem was from humidity and as far as we were informed , the buildings in surrounding area faced exactly the same problem.
4. We have read when we booked the hotel about the training center etC. WHERE WAS IT? There is a training center in the same building, and you can have access but there is public one, i mean full of students and people and you couldn't coordinate.I mean the hotel reception told us that we should make the deal with the center's reception etc and this was very difficult, due to lack of english speaking etc. To be honest, we did not try much to use it.
5. Breakfast was just okay, nothing very special and nothing bad.
6. Closets, although there was a rennovation the closets were old.
In general, we did not pay much for the hotel. But, during our booking we thought that it would be better. I wouldn't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Tash Belgrade has been completely renovated in December 2014, and now has 18 modern and well decorated rooms and one suite with jacuzzi. All rooms are equipped with air - conditioning, mini -bar, LCD TV with cable channels and free WiFi.For all the guests of hotel Tash there is available free wireless internet, free parking with a prior reservation sites before arriving at the hotel, and local calls free of charge. We can also provide SPA and Wellness services from SPA Center Tasmajdan which include open and closed pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Also, one of the most popular Bars in Belgrade - O.U.R. Bar is located next to the entrance in the building with quality food and excellent night life. Hotel Tash is located in the center of Belgrade, nearby one of the most beautiful parks in the city- Tasmajdan park. Right next to the Parliament and Saint Marco Church, it is only a few minutes away from the main pedestrian street in Belgrade- Knez Mihailova street, the Fortress, Bohemian quarter- Skadarlija etc. It is only 14 km away from the International Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Boutique Hotel Tash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.