Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$94
Tripadvisor$70
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity$70
Hurb$94
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Second time here within two weeks, good quality and very friendly people who work here.
Not the cheapest place to stay, but Price is okay even if I had to pay 12€ for the use of the Tesla destination Charger

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for very clean hotel with big rooms, nice brekfast, you just found it! Nice parking and garage, friendly stuff. Highly recommended if you are in Belgrade. Close to several bars and pubs.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Myself and two friends stayed in the Hotel Tesla for two nights whilst attending a Champions League match at the Red Star stadium. The main reason we chose this hotel was the relatively close location to the stadium (15 minutes walk) compared to most other 4/5 star hotels in the city.

The hotel is beautifully appointed and every comfort has been taken care of. The service that we received from both Melica and Sladana was fabulous and they helped us with restaurant and bar recommendations and even prepared a local map to help us get to the stadium safely without us requesting one.

Sladana organised free entry to the Tesla museum for us and I would recommend this tour (about an hour). The museum is a 10 minute walk from the hotel.

Only slight negative is that there is no hotel bar, however each room has a very well stocked mini bar and there is ample variety of bars and restaurants within 5 minutes walk.

There is a small breakfast room in the basement (no problem getting a table) which is light and bright as it overlooks the small car park. Decent selection of cooked or continental choices, all good quality ingredients.

I would not hesitate in booking the Hotel Tesla if my travels take me back to Belgrade.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2018

I would like to share the wonderful experience at Tesla hotel.
This place was so nice, clean and comfortable that it was so hard for me to leave it, haha.
The stuff is so gentle, always available and very likely to help their guests.
Honestly, I have visited so many hotels in Belgrade, but this one I would point out as the best one!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Service from this hotel was great. The rooms are very convenient and big. Cleanliness was on top. The girl on the reception was very friendly and helpful. I stayed with few friends in 2 different rooms and everything was on top.

Date of stay: June 2018