Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$94
Travelocity$70
CheapTickets$70
Orbitz.com$70
Hurb$94
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Tesla Hotel for two nights, and we liked it very much. It’s extremely clean, tidy and well taken care of. The bed is very comfortable and the sheets are nice and crispy. It is child friendly and calm with kind and helpful staff. My mother was little unhappy with the wall that separates the bed from the relax area in the room, as it makes the bed section feel kind of claustrophobic. That was not a problem for me and my husband, we find it rather cozy, but consider it if you dislike confined spaces. We were told that each room, except one has this in-front-of-the-bed-wall.
Will definitely recommend and visit again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018

The staff was very helpful. Mona even told us could call the hotel for assistance while we were in Belgrade. I like the private and green of the tree view from the window. The hotel was clean, quiet, roomy, and in an excellent location. The king bed was very comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on the West side are quiet with windows open and would offer guests with a green view of trees and the city on the higher floors.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I have recently visited Belgrade on business and stayed at Tesla due to its close location to the office . First of all, I extremely liked my deluxe room. It was very comfortable))) WiFi connection was good as well. the personnel is very helpful and friendly:) next time when I come to Belgrade, I will stay at Tesla for sure ))))

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I’m really fond of this small and cozy hotel. The room is clean and has special design. There are lots of interior details that fit into the theme “Tesla” . I enjoying to stay here. And I really want to mention the work of the staff. They are so caring and attentive. They are helping in each questions. Thank you a lot !
Concerning breakfast - is pretty tasty)
Who will stay in Belgrade for couple days - this calm place - is very good choice .

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time in this hotel and I had an amazing experience. I came to Belgrade with my friends to spend a weekend here. Hotel is beautiful, they have great breakfast, rooms are really nice and clean. Service was great, and the staff was very nice and friendly. The location is great and the biggest temple in Belgrade is very close by. Another great thing was that the hotel had a parking space. We had a great time in this hotel and will definitely come again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends