Hotel Townhouse 27
$107
$85
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnespresso machinesuperior suiteluxury roomsitting areamasalafew minutes walkhighly recommend this hotelexcellent hotelloved this hotelold citylong weekendfantastic stayperfect locationquiet streetmajor attractionsplace to stayon foot
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great location, generous sized good-looking rooms and very professional courteous staff - all of them. Even the cafe breakfast buffet had the right mix of fresh healthy food with the option of local meat servings if that's what you are after. I was so glad I wasn't in boring brand-name hotel, one of which was nowhere near the city centre.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank CJ12013
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have stayed in hotels around the world, many of them quite nice, some of them excellent. I have to say, this is probably my favorite hotel that I've ever stayed in. First, the staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful -- you get the sense that they genuinely care about their guests. Also, every detail of the rooms, decor, amenities are carefully thought out and top-quality. It is understated rather than opulently luxurious, but the exceptional quality is quite apparent. The service is also superior. For example, I tore a pair of pants while traveling, which I needed to wear during my stay. Without much hope I asked if the hotel could find somebody to mend them. No problem! I had them back within a day. Townhouse 27 has probably the highest value:cost ratio [i.e., getting the most for your money] of anyplace I have ever stayed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
9  Thank SDTraveler343
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The junior suite was excellent, with plenty of space (largest "junior" suite I've seen), a balcony overlooking the city, and it provided great comfort and amenities.

The staff, however, was even better: extremely kind and knowledgable, unnecessarily helpful in a number of tricky situations, and just generally good at their jobs.

The location was great, too, with walking access to both the citadel, the downtown shops, and the nightlife along the river.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Mike F
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I loved staying here recently while working in Belgrade. The hotel was in a great location with excellent staff, fab rooms (I stayed in a junior suite which was really good), free fast wifi and great breakfast selection. Really I couldn't fault it! If your in Belgrade, you really must stay here. Belgrade is a great town with very friendly people and a fun, safe nightlife - I was pleasantly surprised by the whole trip.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank rkavanagh
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed for the weekend with several friends and the hotel was great. The rooms are modern and clean and the mattresses (felt like memory foam, should have checked) were just right. Breakfast is also very good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, I can't imagine it gets much better in that price segment.

• Stayed: September 2013