“Black and white paradise”
Review of Hotel Townhouse 27

Hotel Townhouse 27
Ranked #6 of 85 Hotels in Belgrade
Belgrade, Serbia
“Black and white paradise”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

It's a modern hotel with simple art and luxury...service is perfect! I've been in aparment,which is,beautiful,and no expencive,actually.White walls,black details,cleaness and pleasure. I just like the location,because of bad view,but center of city is a minut away. Really nice hotel!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Marina J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Arriving to the hotel from our weary long flights with 2 young children, we were greeted and looked after the second we walked in the door. The service from that moment on was perfect. The rooms were pristinely clean, modern, extremely spacious with very comfortable beds.

The breakfast buffet was gourmet, with a little of everything and an array of flavours.

The hotel is located within a 5 minute walk of the main pedestrian boulevard.

The staff were really very incredible and genuinely warm and helpful.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank NinaSorren1974
Jersey, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Hubby and I visited Belgrade for a friend's wedding in early September and stayed at Townhouse 27 for 3 nights. Overall a good stay. Slightly on the outskirts of town - however the hotel and our room in particualr were very quiet. Room was enormous, comfortable bed, amazing shower room and really appreciated having a Nespresso machine in the room. Staff were professional and friendly - helpful ordering taxi's and giving directions.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank vixi m
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have been to Belgrade on two prior occasions more than 20 years ago (just passing through this beautiful city), but I was uncertain as to what to expect from our four day stay, as this time I had my wife and daughter travelling with me. Neither of them had ever been to Belgrade before, so there was a certain amount of trepidation. I really wanted them to enjoy their first taste of Belgrade. As it turned out, these concerns were completely unwarranted. Townhouse 27 was an incredible experience. My decision to book this hotel was based upon a strong recommendation from a friend who stayed here last year with his family. His comments were confirmed by those which I had read through TripAdvisor.

It is a totally modern hotel, that provides a level of service that I reckon the best hotels in the world cannot deliver; and I have stayed at many hotels in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the US. You are not simply a "number" at this hotel, which I feel is an issue with the much larger hotels. At times we felt like a part of an extended family; such is the genuine level of care and service. The staff are very attentive to any concerns, and are always willing to go beyond what one would normally expect. When I was experiencing a problem with my laptop, the young lady at reception had kindly offered the use of her one. And, Suad Gota, our host, was ever present for a chat, and to ensure that our stay was a perfect one, answering questions and offering some much needed advice. The food was excellent, as was the service; and the location ... could not be better!! We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank MCerovac
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Let me say that I did not have any expectations for Belgrade as a city or this hotel. We were three friends traveling to Belgrade for a weekend. Townhouse 27 suggested a stay in a Junior Suite and it was a perfect choice. We had three separate beds and plenty of space. The breakfast buffet is small but there is some of everything, plus there is a cook for egg dishes. What I liked most about the hotel is the quality of the building and interior itself and also the service.

Most design hotels use more money for "design" than the actual quality of things. With this hotel you can tell that they invested a lot of money into renovating the place and furnishing it with high quality pieces.

Staff was extremely helpful. While most people in the city are somewhat reserved, the staff was outgoing and went above and beyond to help us. We wanted to take a day trip to Novi Sad and within minutes it was organized at a reasonable price. The driver was there on time and everything worked perfectly. Then we wanted an in-room spa treatment and again, within minutes it was done.

Everything about this place was a positive surprise. I can highly recommend it to anyone visiting Belgrade. And btw, the city is a gem. Lots to discover, a perfect weekend getaway.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank zurichguy
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stayed for a week at the end of August. The staff are outstanding, we were very impressed. They were very helpful and made us feel very welcome. Rooms were great, large clean and modern. Very nice breakfast in the morning. We were very pleased with our stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank JohnV35222
Belgrade
Reviewed September 10, 2012

i live in belgrade, but we wanted a hotel room for our wedding night, where i could prepare in peace for the ceremony and where we could stay the night till our departure for the honeymoon in the morning. 2
We booked their most expensive room, which was decorated with so much style, it was so big and confortable, incredible. But my biggest plus for this hotel is the staff, which is amazing. they tended to our every need. I ledt my wedding gown with them to be cleaned and pressed, and it was a special material which needs a special kind of pressing, and just as I started to explain this, the laundry lady interrupted me and told me just the thing I was about to tell her. I would recommend this place to anyone Who can afford it.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple