Hotel Townhouse 27
$107
$85
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnespresso machinesuperior suiteluxury roomsitting areamasalafew minutes walkhighly recommend this hotelexcellent hotelloved this hotelold citylong weekendfantastic stayperfect locationquiet streetmajor attractionsplace to stayon foot
Reviewed August 20, 2011

My family and I, just spended one week in Tow House 27 in Belgrade, has been very good experince. Excellent Hotel, very good service and i suggest all of you to try it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank ilaria c
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed at! The rooms are big and luxurious and it is in a perfect location, just a block from Knez Mihailo. But by far the best part of this boutique hotel is the service of every member of the staff. They take care of everything for you with such little effort. We were there with a large group of our family and we felt like we were at home - it was as though the staff became members of our family. One morning, they even brought in burek for our family so that we all didn't have to travel to the pekara (bakery) with such a large group. The owner of the hotel was so warm, hospitable and accommodating to all of us. He even arranged to have my daughter's phone delivered to the hotel that was left behind in Dubrovnik. AMAZING!!!! These people were truly incredible! We were all spoiled by staying at this fine hotel and cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank 22girl
Reviewed July 2, 2011

It was very nice stay for us, lovely hotel, nice personal, very very good food! Clean and new! We defiantly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Greater_SS
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stayed here for two nights and was very impressed. The room was one of the most attractive I've ever stayed in. Breakfast was very good and the front staff was most helpful. We also had a full day meeting at the hotel with a group of 15 or so. Lunch was delicious. There were a few quirks but nothing to detract from the overall experience. The bathroom was designed for giants. The towel hooks were quite high and I had to reach up. I'm taller than average. The elevator stops between floors so you have a short stairway to your room.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank AZinDK
Reviewed May 29, 2011

This was my first business trip to Belgrade The sales rep with me had stayed at several other hotels and had bad experiences. This hotel was really nice and comfortable. Breakfast was ok. It seemed like an anti pasto buffet. No yougart which was a little weird. This is an old building rennovation. The elevator doesn't stop on the floors but at landings between the floors. Be prepared to carry your bags down a flight of stairs. Overall very nice and quiet. I would stay here again

• Stayed: May 2011