“Fun night out”

Ranked #40 of 1,734 Restaurants in Belgrade
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Here you can have dinner with sounds of good music. Truth you need to make reservation in advance (maybe it depends on the day and band that is playing) but it is wort wile planning.
And you can see different people and different age so one can feel at place no matter what.
My recommendation! Just relax and enjoy

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

We wanted a good night out, and this was recommended. The place is packed, so do get a reservation! Dinner was great, wonderful food and service. Soon live band started to play and it turned into a full blown party. Fantastic atmosphere, great people.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2018

We really wanted to go on the dinner in this restaurant, it is IN, it is fantastic they say. Unfortunately we didn't have a reservation before and it looks it is really impossible to come if you didn't reserved you place much before the time. But lady who does reservations for restaurant was really helpful and understanding that we are here only for few days so she find a small table for us. Evening was splendid, really fantastic, music and people all frantic. I felt like we are waiting for a New Year. It was spectacular. Unfortunately a food was not so good for a such a restaurant, but music and atmosfere, and romantic and colorful design make it best evening in Belgrade. They put double number of people inside and you can't dance, no room, hah but it was unforgettable.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

I heard from others about the restaurant and the quality. I will try to not sound very critical, but.....
Very nice personnel... only plus.
Food.... come on guys... you have to do it better and improve the quality.
Hygiene: not good and the dog running around the tables.
I will not recommend this restaurant and personally, I will not your guest again.

Kind regards
Sasa

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018

I was there and it is a place with nice view outside but inside I was missing fresh air. The food is so and so - I have been in many better fish restaurants

Date of visit: September 2018