“Good food and nice atmosphere”
Review of Amici Pizzeria

Amici Pizzeria
Ranked #43 of 1,312 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Trattoria pizzeria Amici, stucked in the peace and quiet of "Karadjordje Park" and hidden by treetops, is the right place for all Italian food lovers. The pleasant interior is dominated by wood, stone and brick with plenty of details taken of Heart of Italy. A unique selection of romana pizzas,supreme steaks and homemade pastas prepared by authentic Italian recipes and ingredients. Amici prefectly paints the relaxed atmosphere of an authentic Italian trattoria, well suited for lunching, spending time with friends and family, or an intimate dinner with love one.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I went two times to the restaurant and food was always very good. Tried pizza and gnocchi, both were excellent.
Also the atmosphere and furniture’s are very nice and I can recommend the place.

4  Thank Patrick S

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I`ve been at the place couple of times with my friends a year ago, then one evening I decided I need some juicy pasta with fresh basil and plenty of parmigano cheese over It. Went to the place alone myself. When I saw It on table, I ordered Tagliatta GrilledBeef with plenty, I mean plenty of rucola (rocket) for 17eu. Hard to go wrong there. Mmmm, I will try to homemade that one. Nice to have such a restaurant in the area indeed :)

4  Thank studiobeograd
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I went twice there.
There are many popular restaurants around this area near St.Sava or Karajorje Park.
Amici is the number one restaurants in Belgrade according the tripadvisor.
I am satisfied with the dishes in Amici but I am skeptical this is the best in Belgrade.
This is the one of the reason why I have ranked four stars.

I had pizza named Amici, raviole, some salad, ragout steak soup and tiramisu.
Pizza is made by wood kiln which is rare in Belgrade. It is more or less Rome-style. I liked it but this can't be beyond my expectation. Raviole and tiramisu are excellent.

The price is reasonable for the quality. Absolutely Amici is my favorite restaurant in Belgrade.

1  Thank YakitoriDaisuki
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place is really magic in the corner of park with beautiful tablecloths and pizza wood stove that make pizza really delicios ... servis is nice, whaiters is friendly and nice glad to be and eat in this restoraunt ... my recomendation is pizza diavolo and prssuto simple to lick your fingers after that meal . !!! limuncelo mmmmm thanks guys like im been at my home !

3  Thank strbac
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I recently visited Italian restaurant Amici,in Belgrade,with some friends. It is a very nice and well attended place,near Belgade Cathedrale Saint Sava. The staff is very polite and friendly. But the food was a special experience...pizza is great,risotto with prawns also,the steak is realy good...and for dessert-Tiramisu is one of the best I've tried. If you are in Belgade and want to spend a pleasant evening,in a good atmosphere,with great food and wine,be sure to visit this place,zou will not go wrong.

4  Thank Jelena k