“Wedding anniversary”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Wedding anniversary”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I made a reservation couple of days earlier and since I have never before been at "Pire", I asked them for the recommendation for seating, since I wanted just a bit more private table. I mentioned my wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary.
The table we got was perfect, the service was excellent throughout the evening and the food was very tasty. Atmosphere was great, but I imagine it would be perfect if I was on a business lunch or similar. As a special touch (as if we haven't already been very satisfied), they served us a heart shaped cake for us to share, on the house, with compliments and best wishes for the years to come. This was really nice, and made us feel very special. We left the restaurant with promises to ourselves to come back more often.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank marko_popovic19

atlanta
“Great set menu and ambiance”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We went here with a group of friends and all enjoyed a really great set menu with wine pairings. Definitely very fun and very tasty. We also really enjoyed the decor, modern and very interesting.

Visited November 2013
Vienna, Austria
“Good food, good design, excellent service”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Pire is conceived around pire variety (mashed potatoes). I had one with almonds which was pretty good, nice choice of salads, excellent soups and good sea food. But the service in the restaurant is just the sweetest! Place is well designed and pleasant, but most importantly it's dog friendly :).
The sea food I had was not that good and this is why I gave it four stars.
At the end, that Šnenokle desert will definitely make me come back :)

• Visited January 2014
Budapest, Hungary
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Very nice stylish restaurant, excellent food. Staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant is hidden in the center so its recommended to look at location before you go. We enjoyed our evening a lot.
I would recommend this place to other Beograd visitors.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank AnnaKlara74
Belgrade Lakes, Maine
“Fancy disaster”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Terrible service,very bad food.I went there recently with my friends. Afther two hours of waitnig,the waitter told me that the cook forgot to prepare wha i order. At the end i got a frosen fish. Altough it is a nice place, the nice enterier is all you will get,amd high prices for nothing.

• Visited October 2013