“Nice place, good food”

Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Iguana is that place where you feel like you are everywhere in the world. The plus is given by the astonishing view of the Danube that flows just out of the restaurant terrace. The restaurant is a modern location located in a former market (?) building on the river. The atmosphere is quite "metro" that can be intended as a characteristic of the place. The main room is an open space with a little mezanine. In the middle of the room there is a stage where some good jazz is performed. The food is good, the preparation is nice and the service is efficient and kind. The ordinary menù is esential but the waiter will let you know the plates that are not included in the menù and that are much more than the listed ones. The clients are different: groups if friends, business crews, couples, etc. The music is very good and it allows to talk. The restaurant a good place where to go if you want to feel the spirit of the City that is gettin modern.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I liked Iguana quite a lot. The jazz music is really cool and embracing but not overwhelming especially if you sit right outside during Summer. Food was good every time I went, but I always followed the waiter's advice, which probably helped. Definitely recommend for a nice evening out.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I was on a business meeting in Iguana and I was fascinated with the waiters who could not remember the order, so they brought us everything wrong! I was drinking coffee and while I was talking with my colleagues, one of the waiters just took my half-drank coffee away! I didn't even notice it in the first minute, but when I wanted to take a sip, it just was not there. I went to the bar to complain and they apologized and gave me another cup, but they were still extremely impolite!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

each time I discovered some new tasty meal, atmosphere close to the river will give to you nice rest after visiting Kalemegran Castle, just step down to the river and you will find it. during a night nice international music, no beast guys, no problems, fulllll recommended

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was absolutely impressed with this restaurant. The food was superb. (I must say that I'm vegetarian, and, although I didn't have any options in the menu, they prepared something for me on the spot which was amazing!)

Live music was really impressive.