Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $39.25
from $95.32
from $61.68
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Decided to book a trip to the wineries in Dealu,being a wine lover & wanting to sample Romanian wine.Well this trip far exceeded our expectations.Our guide picked us up at our hotel & returned us there after driving us to around the wine area which involved visiting a village winery museum,a manor house & its winery,lunch in the hills surrounded by vineyards,ending the afternoon with wine tasting in two vineyards.Needless to say we a bit sleepy on the way back.Fantastic day out & our guide was extremely knowledgeable,highly recommend doing this trip with your personal guide.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank W5837NYchristinep
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend taking this tour. It was given to me by the Unveil Romania guide Emma.

She was wonderful and spoke very good English. She’s even been out to the US recently and was able to not only conduct the tour , but give personal history and connection.

We walked for the better part of the afternoon, but I saw absolutely everything I wanted to see. She even went as far as walking me past several good restaurants with local food that she recommended. If that wasn’t enough, she walked me to her favorite coffee shop and showed me some “ off the beaten track” bars that tourists don’t normally go too.

She was a wealth of knowledge and I’d personally ask for her again.

She cannot be recommended enough, I actually felt like I was with a long time friend. I had to keep reminding myself that is just met her.

I could go on and on, but I’d recommend her and Unveil Romania. This was called the “ Belle Epoch Tour” also!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We are very lucky to have Mihai as our tour guide. For me, he is not only a 'tour guide', but i think we've became friends! A lot of discussion, and chit chat during the whole trip. I fall in love with Romania history now. I was amazed with the way he tell us things. XD

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017

I booked this tour after reading the reviews online. The tour was great!
Our guide, texted us the day before with meeting times and was right on time.
He is an excellent driver and great conversationalist with amazing knowledge of his country and they area we visited.
Our first stop was Peles Castle, in Sinaia. Next stop was Bran Castle Dracula's Castle in Bran. We had lunch in a great restaurant near the castle. Then we headed for Brasov. Be prepared for a long day though, the traffic can be really bad in the high season and there were crowds everywhere we went.
I would highly recommend this amazing experience.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Very accommodating company, even after I messed up my dates. Arranged a private tour pick up and drop off from/to the airport. We did about 4 hours downtown plus travel time. If you are coming to Bucuresti for a short visit, it would be a nice way to see sites you might miss on your own.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Osdanuwati
Reviewed August 2, 2017

We spent a great day doing the A Taste of Transylvania tour, our driver\guide Mihai who picked us from our hotel bang on time to embark on our adventure.

First stop was Peles Castle which was about a 2hour drive from the centre of Bucharest, this is a beautiful castle and its well worth paying for the internal tour of the Castle as well.
It was then onto Bran Castle (note you're driving through the Carpathian mountains which are lovely) which is more of a fortified castle, ie not aesthetically beautiful, but very interesting to see and read the history about, along with the 'Dracula myths'.
Finally onto Brasov which is a very well preserved medieval city, which is great to wander round and have a couple of beers if you fancy it :-)
Its then a 2 hour drive back to the centre of Bucharest, so its a pretty long day, but well worth it.
Our guide Mihai was excellent, very knowledgeable on the history of his country and a very good guide.

Date of experience: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Olivia S, Owner at Unveil Romania, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad you've enjoyed our "Taste of Transylvania" guided tour and that you've returned back home with some nice memories.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever return to Romania!