“Good hotel , restaurant not conform to hotel”
Review of RIN Grand Hotel

RIN Grand Hotel
Ranked #44 of 169 Hotels in Bucharest
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Just as a lot of Romanian **** hotels, the comfort of the hotel as well as the service values the *

The restaurant ( buffet ) does not value at all this quotation ! In western-Europe 4* hotels also have 4* restaurants. The buffet is ok , but should be a lot better for this kind of hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
RINHotels, General Manager at RIN Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Ed V

Thank you for your review posted on Tripadvisor. We do our best to satisfy our guests and even to exceed their expectations. It is a serious reason to pay special attention to our buffet. If you have suggestions about the buffet then please feel free to share them with my colleague at catalin.cunescu@rinhotels.ro

We look forward having you as our guest again at your next stay at RIN Grand Hotel.

Regards

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Pros > Rooms and breakfast. All very good. Couldnt fault and excellent value.

Cons > You need a taxi to get in and out of town. Taxi's are super cheap but with traffic can at times take 30 minutes to get in. Always quicker coming out of town, about 15 minutes.

Hotel bar is limited so you'll want to spend the evenings in the city itself.

Room Tip: Higher the floor the better.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
RINHotels, General Manager at RIN Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear slumbermonkey

Thank you for your review about RIN Grand posted on Tripadvisor and for staying with us. We assure you that we will continue trying to maintain a high guest satisfaction grade of our guests.
We look forward to having you as a guest at your next stay in Bucharest.

Iuliana Alexandru,

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am in Bucharest mostly for business purpose. I choose this hotel for the (almost) permanent availability and the situation(close to the office of my company). The receptionists are very professional; the rooms are clean, spacious enough; there is a Spa section, but it's not free for the clients of the hotel. One can enjoy a good dinner in the Boema restaurant on the 1st floor, in a very pleasant ambience and with a fine service. The breakfast is ok, but it hasn't been changing for the last couple of years.. :)

Room Tip: Choose the rooms with an exterior view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RINHotels, General Manager at RIN Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Bogdan C

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your impression about RIN Grand Hotel.

We feel happy and proud that we were able to meet your expectations and made your stay a pleasant experience. Regarding Spa access, please note that all reservations made directly on our official website benefit for free access at Body Art Fitness Club (pool and fitness area).

We look forward to welcoming you to your next visit in Bucharest!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Checked in for 2 nights as I traveled to Bucharest to get some teeth implants done.

Booked a double room inc Breakfast and Full Spa Package.

Hotel is bright and airy with a lovely reception area.

I was seen straight away and as requested given a room on the 12th floor however, the view was a little disappointing as it was on the inside of the hotel , so was facing other rooms and not the best of views.

So I requested another room on the outside of the hotel and was given a room on the 6th floor over looking the lake - still not much to look at but less claustrophobic.

The hotel is very large and looks like it caters for many business / conference type guests although at this time it was very quiet.

What I can say is that all areas of the hotel were spotless in fact probably one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in.

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful at all times and nothing was too much trouble.

I only used the swimming pool part of the spa but the pool is very large with separate areas to swim and 2 nice hot tubs and again very clean.

The first night I was there I ate in the hotel restaurant which has a great menu at very reasonable prices. My 3 course meal came to less than £20..... Albeit that I only had soup, spaghetti bolognese and ice cream due to the fact that after the surgery that afternoon on my teeth I had to eat soft food. However it was delicious, hot and quick.

Breakfast the next morning was very nice, it's a buffet but there was a good choice of hot and cold food and drinks which all seemed very fresh.

In the evening I took a taxi into Bucharest - about a 15-20 minute drive away and had a lovely walk around and found some nice restaurants, bars and shops.

All in all I was very satisfied with my choice of hotel, yes it is a little out of the way but for £40 per night I will definitely be staying here again when I return in a few weeks to have some further treatment on my teeth.

Thank you Rin Grande.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
RINHotels, General Manager at RIN Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear airbusa340,

We look forward to having you as a guest at your next stay in Bucharest.

Iuliana Alexandru,

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Booked a double room inc Breakfast and Full Spa Package.

Hotel is bright and airy with a lovely reception area.

Thank you Rin Grande.

Room Tip: High up on the outside.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear plane340

We would like to thank for your review and appreciations about RIN Grand Hotel.
We are honored to read positive feedback about our location and services every time. It is my suggestion to book your next stay directly on our official website in order to benefit from free Spa access.

We promise to continue to surprise our guests with high quality standards and services. Looking forward to having you as guest at RIN Grand Hotel

Reviewed March 5, 2014

spa center is great with a very big swimming pool, the resort is huge. during summer is too hot in the rooms at night. breakfast is average. the receptionist are very professional. most of the time I am in Bucharest for business, I'm going to this hotel because of the spa center.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
RINHotels, General Manager at RIN Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear GFI90

I would like to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. Your impression will be shared with entire team. As you already saw, we reward our clients booking directly to our official website by offering free Spa access.
I assure you that we are trying to maintain our services at the highest possible standards.

Regards

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel. We boked here especially for the spa. the pool is very big, spacious, and clean but I wish it were a bit warmer inside. water temperature was 31, great for me.I saw there is a very well equiped gym, but we didn's try it. spa also contains massage, sauna and jacuzzi. It is open nonstop, which is great! Breakfast was plenty and pretty good, the room is spacious and clean, but I hated the pillows. The airconditioning wasn't working properly, so as hard as we tried, we couldn't warm up the room.
It is very near to Vitan mall!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear oana c

Thank you for you feedback about RIN Grand Hotel Bucharest. I was pleased to see you enjoyed the time spent in our location and appreciated our services. RIN Hotels chain (RIN Grand, RIN Airport and RIN Central) works hard to ensure the best possible travel for clients. The air conditioning units of the hotel is a centralized one and now in winter time is set on warm mode.

We highly appreciate your comments and we assure you that we will continue trying to maintain a high satisfaction grade of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you to your next visit in Bucharest.