Ramada Plaze Bucharest deliver what they promise! Which is more than you can say for most other hotels.
My first visit to Ramada Plaza Bucharest was in 2011. In November 2013, I stayed there for the second time for the RODIRECT conference. And I enjoyed my 2 days there. Here's why;
- internet works without interruption and it is relatively fast
- water pressure is good
- food was excellent! Breakfast buffet was more than adequate
- coffee/tea making facilities in the room were well stocked - enough for at least 10 cups of coffee/tea with sugar and milk powder
- staff were friendly and professional
- the area is nice and quiet, yet close to some great restaurants and a mere 15 minute drive to the Old Town of Bucharest
- closer to the airport than most hotels in Bucharest
- rooms clean
- the window in the room opened, which I find particularly nice.
Sure, there aren't many TV channels as other reviewers have pointed out. But that's really an non issue for me - the internet is fast enough to stream online content.
All together, this hotel gives Ramada a good name. Sadly my experience with other Ramada Hotels has been exceptionally poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amada Plaza Bucharest Hotel is located in the North area of Bucharest, in the business district, 500 metres from the Romexpo Exhibition Centre. It offers free WiFi, complimentary breakfast and free access to the on-site spa. The Vitality Wellness Club is equipped with a heated indoor pool, a dry and wet sauna and an extensive fitness area. A beauty center and a gift shop can also be found at the Ramada Plaza Bucharest Hotel. The cozy rooms, designed to make guests feel at home, are fully equipped with high-tech facilities. A self-controlled air conditioning system and LCD TV sets are some of the facilities of the rooms. The hotel has an events center with 16 conference rooms with capacities from 10 to 400 people. Guests can enjoy international cuisine in the Red Pepper Restaurant, while the La Parc Restaurant provides a mix of Romanian and international cuisine in a traditional ambience with modern elements and live entertainment. Its garden is the perfect place for guests to spend the afternoon or evening. The Bucharest Business Park and other several major office buildings are in close proximity and the Baneasa Shopping City can be reached within a 10-minute drive. From the hotel to the city center there are 4 km and the Henri Coanda Airport is reachable within 15 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Bucharest Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Bucharest Hotel Bucharest
- Ramada Bucharest
- Bucharest Ramada