“Nice food near Radisson hotel”

Trattoria Il Calcio
Ranked #286 of 1,920 Restaurants in Bucharest
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Nice restaurant with big garden near Atheneum and hotels HIlton and Radisson. Big variety of food and drinks. Gulas soup is very nice and pizzas.

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Il Calcio

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went to Trattoria Il Calcio to celebrate an anniversary and regretted our decision. The service is poor and the prices are too high for the food and house wine they offer. They do have a diverse menu, lots of pasta dishes, pizza and cooked food. I ordered the lasagne as I usually love this dish and my boyfriend ordered pasta with dry tomatoes. The white house wine was kinda sour and warm... I received my lasagne in a huge bowl and I didn't like the way in which it was presented to me. I decided to give it a try and was shocked by the amount of oil used is a rather oil less dish. My boyfriend also wasn't convinced by his dish... We ate the food as we topped it with a lot of Parmesan cheese (the only delicious thing on the table), which was on the house. It made the food a little more eatable.... Initially we also wanted to order some dessert. But since we didn't enjoy the meal we decided to skip dessert. I don't recommend this place and I will definitely not return to it.

2  Thank Simina31
Reviewed July 16, 2013

True italian with fresh ingredients, the food was good and service very friendly and fast as always.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

The food at this restaurant was very good. I wish I could say the same for the service. The reception when we walked in was not welcoming. Acted as if we were an imposition. Wait staff was rude. Not willing to explain the menu. Were very short with us. Took a long time to get food. My food was delivered first and it took over five minutes and our asking the waiter for them to deliver the wrong order toy husband. We waited another 4 minutes for his dinner to arrive.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great pizzas and pasta, the lasagna absolutely amazing and also the ice cream is a great way to end the meal.Absolutely recommended!