Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Birthday Experience!

One of the better escape rooms the city has to offer, I loved that it actually followed a logical... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jet34161845577
Bucharest, Romania
Amazing experience!

It was just our first time trying out an escape room and we just loved it! We did the one for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
812in_sp
Brussels, Belgium

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $43.40
from $73.90
from $83.10
from $91.20
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great fun great room fun room interesting puzzles very nice experience virus bike riddles beginners hints brain props operator surprises challenges excitement
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Very nice !!! The room is very well done, and the wonderful host !!! We had fun and we felt great !!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We visited the TROLL escape rooms in early December and completed the Bike room. Really enjoyable and fun. Only thing was that the actual place was hard to find and I wondered if we were at the correct place until the super friendly Escape Room Guy welcomed us in. Great laugh!

Reviewed January 2, 2018

This was my first escape room experience in Romania, and it was awesome. I brought my family along and decided to go for the bicycle room, as it was supposed to be more beginner friendly. We had a lot of fun going through the steps and working together towards getting out of the room. The setup is interesting and kept us all engaged for the entire duration of the game. Not super hard, but definitely not a breeze either.

The hosts are also really friendly and a pleasure to talk to.

I can recommend Troll Escape Rooms fully.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Excellent game, that was our first experience! We feel very welcomed and reassured. Amazing time, definitely recommend!

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

It was the first time we played an escape game just the two of us, my husband and me. So we chose the bycicle room as it was supposed to be easier. Very nice and logical riddles, even though a bit of an old school - a lot of keys and codes. There were a lot of riddles, that required cooperation between us to solve. We manage to get out in time, so I would say that the level is intermediate.
The girl that met us was very nice as well.

Date of experience: January 2018