Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I highly recommend The Virus room! It has logical and fun puzzles. You really get the feeling you... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
506andrac
Amazing staff and good difficulty !

I have to say, it was such a cool experience. My friend and I did the "Virus 2.0". The puzzles are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
84mikamika
Bucharest, Romania

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $53.13
from $73.06
from $10.72
from $97.83
More Info
All reviews great fun cool experience virus bike puzzles challenges activity
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Excellent game, that was our first experience! We feel very welcomed and reassured. Amazing time, definitely recommend!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

It was the first time we played an escape game just the two of us, my husband and me. So we chose the bycicle room as it was supposed to be easier. Very nice and logical riddles, even though a bit of an old school - a lot of keys and codes. There were a lot of riddles, that required cooperation between us to solve. We manage to get out in time, so I would say that the level is intermediate.
The girl that met us was very nice as well.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 20, 2017

My friends and I dropped by to spy and my, I gotta admit this hit it, the game was hot in flames oh my dame!

Date of experience: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed December 4, 2017

we've been in the virus room and we liked it very much! it's extremely logical, it's one of the best rooms i ever visited. the owner meats you on the reception and his introduction is perfect!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Vlad was a great host even accommodating us after we booked late. We did the bike escape room and it was well thought out and took a while with a three man team. Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: November 2017