“Awesome experience”

TROLL Escape Rooms
Ranked #2 of 116 Fun & Games in Bucharest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: IMPORTANT: escape-games are available ONLY AFTER BOOKING ONLINE on our website, using our automated real-time booking system! Have you ever wanted to play the role of MacGyver or Inspector Gadget? To find clues, build sophisticated machinery and use your own abilities to think your way out of captivity? We have just what you're looking for: the most interactive and challenging escape-the-room games in town. An escape-the-room game involves being locked in a theme-room where you have to solve a series of puzzles in order for you to "win back your freedom". A great escape-the-room game is hard, but at the same time, features a completely logical solution. At TROLL Escape Rooms, you will find exactly that: carefully designed puzzles and a quality time for you to spend with your friends. We have two game-rooms available: the medium-level Bike Room, themed as a bike shop (no bicycle knowledge needed whatsoever!) and the more challenging Virus, where you have a chance to save the planet!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed January 2, 2018

This was my first escape room experience in Romania, and it was awesome. I brought my family along and decided to go for the bicycle room, as it was supposed to be more beginner friendly. We had a lot of fun going through the steps and working together towards getting out of the room. The setup is interesting and kept us all engaged for the entire duration of the game. Not super hard, but definitely not a breeze either.

The hosts are also really friendly and a pleasure to talk to.

I can recommend Troll Escape Rooms fully.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"challenges"
"excitement"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Excellent game, that was our first experience! We feel very welcomed and reassured. Amazing time, definitely recommend!

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

It was the first time we played an escape game just the two of us, my husband and me. So we chose the bycicle room as it was supposed to be easier. Very nice and logical riddles, even though a bit of an old school - a lot of keys and codes. There were a lot of riddles, that required cooperation between us to solve. We manage to get out in time, so I would say that the level is intermediate.
The girl that met us was very nice as well.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 20, 2017

My friends and I dropped by to spy and my, I gotta admit this hit it, the game was hot in flames oh my dame!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction