Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I highly recommend The Virus room! It has logical and fun puzzles. You really get the feeling you... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
506andrac
Amazing staff and good difficulty !

I have to say, it was such a cool experience. My friend and I did the "Virus 2.0". The puzzles are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
84mikamika
Bucharest, Romania

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $50.39
from $70.13
from $8.91
from $96.27
More Info
All reviews great fun interesting puzzles cool experience nice staff virus bike riddles beginners challenges activity
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2017

One of, if not the, best escape room I’ve done! We did another escape room on our first night which was so poor by comparison. This place has two rooms and we loved the first one so much we came back to do the other one the next day! Vlad is a top guy and we ended up chatting to him afterwards about another venture he is opening up in Bucharest. If you love escape rooms don’t even consider doing any others than this!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Loads of fun and really clever puzzles to solve! Really nice dude that runs it too - loads of fun all around

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

As our 12th visit at escape rooms around Europe, we ( me and my wife ) came with big expectations to Bucharest #1 escape room on trip advisor ( the virus ),
And I can gladly say that it was perfect !
Vlad the owner was very welcoming, the riddles were challenging and claver, we got
Out in the last minute very satisfied.
Highly recommended.
Enjoy !!

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Nice activity to do in Bucharest, the bike escape room was really good. Its very central well.located and the personal is super friendly

Reviewed November 7, 2017

We had a great time at Troll Escape Romm. The Virus escape room was very entertaining and we had a blast. Vlad was also very nice and very dedicated to his work.

We will definitely come back.