Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I highly recommend The Virus room! It has logical and fun puzzles. You really get the feeling you... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
506andrac
Amazing staff and good difficulty !

I have to say, it was such a cool experience. My friend and I did the "Virus 2.0". The puzzles are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
84mikamika
Bucharest, Romania

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $50.80
from $62.54
from $10.18
from $97.05
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great fun great room interesting puzzles cool experience nice staff virus bike riddles beginners challenges blast activity romania
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Nice activity to do in Bucharest, the bike escape room was really good. Its very central well.located and the personal is super friendly

Reviewed November 7, 2017

We had a great time at Troll Escape Romm. The Virus escape room was very entertaining and we had a blast. Vlad was also very nice and very dedicated to his work.

We will definitely come back.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Just went there with my friend taking the virus room.
It was really difficult!
I loved that we got 40 minutes extra and a great welcoming and introduction by vlad.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 1, 2017

The host was really nice and friendly. We played Virus room, which was a bit difficult but captivating and entertaining. We will definitely go to play the other room too, The bike.

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

I went with 4 friends to the escape room and we were not disappointed!
Vlad, the owner and designer, was really friendly and explained how the game worked really well.
The virus room itself was tricky, clever and engaging. We had such a great time and Vlad even showed us how he made some of the more technical props which were really impressive, he really is a clever guy!

Do it and you won't regret it!!!

Date of experience: October 2017