Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Birthday Experience!

One of the better escape rooms the city has to offer, I loved that it actually followed a logical... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jet34161845577
Bucharest, Romania
Amazing experience!

It was just our first time trying out an escape room and we just loved it! We did the one for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $93.50
from $83.10
from $250.50
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great fun great room fun room interesting puzzles very nice experience virus bike riddles beginners hints brain props operator surprises challenges excitement
Reviewed June 14, 2017

We've visited TROLL escape room in a group of four newbies, that had never been into an escape room before. We had an amazing experiance there. The operators are the nicest peaple we've met in Bucharest. We first 'escaped' the bike room, which has nice puzzles and story. Following the great experiance we had, we've also booked the virus room a couple of days later and WOW. That was amazing! That room has interesting puzzles and amazing flow. Truely recommended, especially with friends or family.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Me and my teammate are relatively new to the world of Escape rooms but we have become slightly addicted.

Bucharest fortunately offers many escape rooms and we happened to come across Troll Escape rooms; We completed the bike room which we both thoroughly enjoyed and has been one of our most memorable escapes to date.

My partner's reaction to me booking the room was "Will we just be building a bike". Ha ha, this is far from the truth.

You don't need to have knowledge on the subject of bikes or even have an interest in bikes. You do need a desire to escape, patience and solid communication.

This room is of medium difficulty I would say, although new players to the genre should have a go - Be warned, you may become addicted to the concept though.

Vlad, the host and I believe owner was very friendly and helpful, unlike other escape rooms the clues given did not reveal the answer but aided us in figuring out how to solve the puzzles.
This was a refreshing and much appreciated way of receiving a hint.

I highly recommend this room, in fact from the 10+ escape rooms completed so far this is the 1st room I have felt strongly enough about to write a review for.

Go, have fun, become addicted

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome time in the Bike Room at TROLL. We were a group of 6, 4 of which were new to escape rooms.
Vlad was a perfect host: really welcoming, very patient and very accommodating - he gave us a really good intro to escape rooms.
The game itself was a lot of fun, with very clever puzzles, and well themed decor.
Would definitely recommend for a group of beginners.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Trolls' house is very cozy and the trolls are awesome :)
The room wasn't very difficult - from our perspective is 7/10 , we were 6 and with same escape room experience. We managed to escape without extra hints witch boosted our egos.

We will be back for the virus room (at least some of us).

P.S. The hints are language independent.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

me and my friends did bouth the bikeshop and the virus and they were challenging in the exact amount.
the rooms where made with care and every object has a reason.
ebsolutlly awsome!!