Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I highly recommend The Virus room! It has logical and fun puzzles. You really get the feeling you... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
506andrac
Amazing staff and good difficulty !

I have to say, it was such a cool experience. My friend and I did the "Virus 2.0". The puzzles are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
84mikamika
Bucharest, Romania

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $53.13
from $73.06
from $10.72
from $97.83
More Info
All reviews great fun cool experience virus bike puzzles challenges activity
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Trolls' house is very cozy and the trolls are awesome :)
The room wasn't very difficult - from our perspective is 7/10 , we were 6 and with same escape room experience. We managed to escape without extra hints witch boosted our egos.

We will be back for the virus room (at least some of us).

P.S. The hints are language independent.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

me and my friends did bouth the bikeshop and the virus and they were challenging in the exact amount.
the rooms where made with care and every object has a reason.
ebsolutlly awsome!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 22, 2017

It was our first escape room. Vlad is really welcoming and gives cleverly hints when necessary. The scenario is hanging, and enigmas full of interest !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend enjoyed both of the room very much! Probably the best I've visited! The riddles are great! And the host is amazingly fun.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I recommend this escape room highly. It has some interesting and unique features which I have not seen before (but no spoilers). The host was also very welcoming and enthusiastic.