Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Birthday Experience!

One of the better escape rooms the city has to offer, I loved that it actually followed a logical... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jet34161845577
Bucharest, Romania
Amazing experience!

It was just our first time trying out an escape room and we just loved it! We did the one for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $251.70
from $94.00
from $83.50
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great fun great room fun room interesting puzzles very nice experience virus bike riddles beginners hints brain props operator surprises challenges excitement
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Trolls' house is very cozy and the trolls are awesome :)
The room wasn't very difficult - from our perspective is 7/10 , we were 6 and with same escape room experience. We managed to escape without extra hints witch boosted our egos.

We will be back for the virus room (at least some of us).

P.S. The hints are language independent.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

me and my friends did bouth the bikeshop and the virus and they were challenging in the exact amount.
the rooms where made with care and every object has a reason.
ebsolutlly awsome!!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

It was our first escape room. Vlad is really welcoming and gives cleverly hints when necessary. The scenario is hanging, and enigmas full of interest !

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend enjoyed both of the room very much! Probably the best I've visited! The riddles are great! And the host is amazingly fun.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I recommend this escape room highly. It has some interesting and unique features which I have not seen before (but no spoilers). The host was also very welcoming and enthusiastic.