Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I highly recommend The Virus room! It has logical and fun puzzles. You really get the feeling you... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
506andrac
Amazing staff and good difficulty !

I have to say, it was such a cool experience. My friend and I did the "Virus 2.0". The puzzles are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
84mikamika
Bucharest, Romania

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $47.01
from $96.47
from $9.42
from $89.81
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great fun great room interesting puzzles cool experience nice staff amazing experience virus bike riddles beginners hints challenges blast activity romania
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I recommend this escape room highly. It has some interesting and unique features which I have not seen before (but no spoilers). The host was also very welcoming and enthusiastic.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Both rooms were very playful and full of surprises. The host (Vlad) was very nice by letting us finish the game (after almost 1,5 hours). The location is very convenient (near the metro station), in the city center.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

First time at an escape room and it was awesome. We were warned that Virus is a bit difficult but managed to escape in 40:11 and had a great time doing it. The puzzles were really cool and entertaining. Will go back for the Bike Room.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 5, 2017

It was our first escape room experience and it was great! Vlad was super patient with all our questions. Can't wait to go back to try the other room also!
I've already recommended TROLL Escape Rooms to our friends, it's a super fun experience!

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Right in the center of Bucharest, right across the Intercontinental hotel, you can find this great escape room, lots of work went into creating it. It is intuitive and very smart! You do not have to be a genius to escape, it's great for both beginners and experts Thank you, Troll Escape and the game master Vlad for such a wonderful time!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction