Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I highly recommend The Virus room! It has logical and fun puzzles. You really get the feeling you... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
506andrac
Amazing staff and good difficulty !

I have to say, it was such a cool experience. My friend and I did the "Virus 2.0". The puzzles are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
84mikamika
Bucharest, Romania

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $51.00
from $62.78
from $9.02
from $97.42
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great fun great room interesting puzzles cool experience nice staff virus bike riddles beginners challenges blast activity romania
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Unique moments together with our friends. It was a lot of fun and joy for the 50 minutes spend it there. Also a lot of concentration to find the clues to get it out.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

We did the virus room and I have to say that some parts of the game were quite hard, but at the end we got there. It worth trying and the people there are very friendly!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017

Nice place to come with friends and have fun as a team. Also, very friendly staff and not-so-easy puzzles, so you definitely can't get bored.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

My second visit to Troll - sadly they don't have any more rooms for me to do! We had a lot of fun. Vlad, the owner, is very friendly, welcoming and flexible. The storyline was interesting and the experience offered excellent value for money. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 19, 2017

Although only has 2 escape rooms, but very well thought out and well designed.. no forced clues or over designed tricks.. must visit