Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I highly recommend The Virus room! It has logical and fun puzzles. You really get the feeling you... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
506andrac
Amazing staff and good difficulty !

I have to say, it was such a cool experience. My friend and I did the "Virus 2.0". The puzzles are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
84mikamika
Bucharest, Romania

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $47.01
from $96.47
from $9.43
from $89.82
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great fun great room interesting puzzles cool experience nice staff amazing experience virus bike riddles beginners hints challenges blast activity romania
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

There is a lot of choice of escape rooms in Bucharest and all appear very highly rated so it is very difficult to choose. We have done a few rooms on other city breaks and we tried 3 different escape rooms one here in Trapped and Locked In. This was the last of the 3 we done on last day, we had booked the virus room but the lady who helped us recommended the Bike room as she felt it would suit us better based on what we told her we liked. She wasn't wrong and we really enjoyed it and I would really recommend it. I will add my other reviews for 'what if' and 'Dracula's secret' under the other companies one we loved the other we really didn't enjoy, think you love or hate that one. Great room, only improvement some of the competition (other escape rooms) offered discounts in off peak times we went 10am, where this was same regardless of time for adults (children and students did get discount) paid 45 lei each (4 of us) that said it was we felt we had great time for the money paid.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017

I went here with a couple of friens and planned to do one room, but we liked it so much we did the other room directly after we finished the first one. There were some really smart and well-made puzzles in the rooms I hadn't seen anywhere else before. The guy who worked there was very, very nice and friendly. I highly recommend this, either for experienced or first-time players.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 3, 2017

Super friendly staff: check
Awesome and challenging rooms: check
Don't miss out! Go and see for yourself :)

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed February 3, 2017

Inteligent tricks, fun place, for kids, youngsters, parents. Play with the entire team and have great fun!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed January 29, 2017

The room was very tough, and we're an experienced couple. It took us around ~70 minutes and too many clues to finish the room, but we enjoyed it just the same. There was one time-waster riddle, which might be easier in larger groups, but most other riddles were fun and innovative. The guy that runs the place was very nice and it was delightful chitchatting with him about the room and in general. Overall - highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2016