Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Birthday Experience!

One of the better escape rooms the city has to offer, I loved that it actually followed a logical... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jet34161845577
Bucharest, Romania
Amazing experience!

It was just our first time trying out an escape room and we just loved it! We did the one for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $93.50
from $83.10
from $250.50
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great fun great room fun room interesting puzzles very nice experience virus bike riddles beginners hints brain props operator surprises challenges excitement
Reviewed January 27, 2017

I went to both rooms. They were really interesting. The friendly attitude of the staff, in both cases, was an unexpected plus. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 26, 2017

I tried both the Bike Room and Virus and the puzzles are fun and challenging. I really enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Hi all! If you are planning to go to an escaperoom, this is the one you should go to. The owner is extremely friendly and passionate. We have escaped from the bike shop. This room is full of puzzles that can actually be challenging at times and require you to use your brain. Worth every Lei!!

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

It was really fun and interesting. I highly recommend it! I went with my friends and we really liked it!

Reviewed January 21, 2017

We played both the Bike Room and Virus and the experience in both rooms was wonderful. Even though the themes and game-play are very different, the game-flow of both is great and there are no illogical puzzles in neither of them.
Also, the hosts are very passionate escape room owners/players. They've told us they have played over 100 rooms and they can tell you some cool stories about escape rooms.
Definitely worth visiting!