Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I highly recommend The Virus room! It has logical and fun puzzles. You really get the feeling you... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
506andrac
Amazing staff and good difficulty !

I have to say, it was such a cool experience. My friend and I did the "Virus 2.0". The puzzles are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
84mikamika
Bucharest, Romania

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $53.12
from $73.06
from $10.72
from $97.82
More Info
All reviews great fun cool experience virus bike puzzles challenges activity
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I went to both rooms. They were really interesting. The friendly attitude of the staff, in both cases, was an unexpected plus. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 26, 2017

I tried both the Bike Room and Virus and the puzzles are fun and challenging. I really enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Hi all! If you are planning to go to an escaperoom, this is the one you should go to. The owner is extremely friendly and passionate. We have escaped from the bike shop. This room is full of puzzles that can actually be challenging at times and require you to use your brain. Worth every Lei!!

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

It was really fun and interesting. I highly recommend it! I went with my friends and we really liked it!

Reviewed January 21, 2017

We played both the Bike Room and Virus and the experience in both rooms was wonderful. Even though the themes and game-play are very different, the game-flow of both is great and there are no illogical puzzles in neither of them.
Also, the hosts are very passionate escape room owners/players. They've told us they have played over 100 rooms and they can tell you some cool stories about escape rooms.
Definitely worth visiting!