Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

I highly recommend The Virus room! It has logical and fun puzzles. You really get the feeling you... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
506andrac
Amazing staff and good difficulty !

I have to say, it was such a cool experience. My friend and I did the "Virus 2.0". The puzzles are... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
84mikamika
Bucharest, Romania

Recommended experiences in and around Bucharest
from $53.12
from $73.06
from $10.72
from $97.82
More Info
All reviews great fun cool experience virus bike puzzles challenges activity
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

It was really fun and interesting. I highly recommend it! I went with my friends and we really liked it!

Reviewed January 21, 2017

We played both the Bike Room and Virus and the experience in both rooms was wonderful. Even though the themes and game-play are very different, the game-flow of both is great and there are no illogical puzzles in neither of them.
Also, the hosts are very passionate escape room owners/players. They've told us they have played over 100 rooms and they can tell you some cool stories about escape rooms.
Definitely worth visiting!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

We chose the virus room at Troll. This room is a bit more difficult than the bike, they told us. It was our first experience, and unfortunately we didn't make it in an hour, but we were able to finish the game after the 60 minutes.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Most of us have done a couple of rooms before. This was far better than any others. Interesting puzzles - not just looking for number clues. In fact only a few combination locks. Very well done!

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

We visited Bucharest for a couple of days and visited Troll while there. None of us had done an escape room before but everything was very well explained and they were very helpful. The room was fantastic!! Thank you to the team for a great experience!!

Date of experience: December 2016