Ways to Experience BookToursRomania - Private Tours
from $647.36
from $100.89
from $192.48
More Info
All reviews beautiful country day tour memorable trip bran castle romanian history walking tour his knowledge tour company amazing tour great company bogdan itinerary transylvania dracula highlights palace homes
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2016

This was an excellent trip organised by Bogdan Savulescu of BOOKTOURSROMANIA.We were driven in an air conditioned car with a lovely English speaking guide Florin Arjocu.The accommodation was good and often historic building.We had meals with locals and visited many Saxon fortified churches,the wooden churches and painted monasteries and many other castles and places of interest.Nothing was too much trouble for Florin.we are in our seventies and were extremely well looked after

Date of experience: June 2016
TourGuide_Bogdan, Manager at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am pleased to know that you had a good time in Romania and I am looking forward to meet you again to explore even more regions of this beautiful country.
Kind regards,
Bogdan

Reviewed June 15, 2016

I returned early this week from a short vacation in Romania with a friend. We did not want to stay in Bucharest, and we also did not want to take the day trips with a crowded bus.
I contacted Bogdan via the Internet and booked a two-day trip.
The trip was above and beyond our expectations. Bogdan is a professional and so nice guide. His English is excellent and his knowledge is very large.
Two days we spent together were a very pleasant experience. I felt that he is a great guide but also a friend. He took care of all the little details, restaurants, places we wanted to stop and all our requests. His car comfortable and the hotel he arrange for us was excellent at well.
I highly recommend booking your trip to Romania with Bogdan

Date of experience: June 2016
TourGuide_Bogdan, Manager at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words and for the very nice review! It means a lot for us to have satisfied guests that remain impressed by Romania and our services!
Thanks again and wish you all the best for you and your family.
See you soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have traveled quite extensively and have therefore had many experiences with guides and traveling on our own. We are not fans of large tours and wanted a relaxing vacation without having to do much planning on our own. We reached out to Bogdan and from the initial contact with him, we were very impressed and that sentiment was carried throughout our tour. Bogdan took our desired highlights and created a specialized 7 day tour through Romania. He responded immediately to our emails, even with a 9 hour time difference. His communications were always thorough and helpful as we prepared for our trip. He also sent information to help us at the airport when we arrived. There was nothing left for us to think about as he prepared us extremely well. During the tour, Bogdan's first concern was that we were having a good time. He went above and beyond expectations, was extremely accommodating, and happy to take any requests we had on the trip. I always felt safe whether it be with him behind the wheel or suggesting the best dish at a restaurant. He never steered us wrong ;). We highly recommend both visiting Romania AND booking with Bogdan!

Date of experience: June 2016
TourGuide_Bogdan, Manager at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

HI!
We are delighted to hear that you had such a nice experience in Romania! Thank you very much for your recommendation and appreciation. Your kind words means a lot for us!
Best wishes from Romania!
Bogdan

Reviewed February 8, 2016

I went on a multi-day tour of Transylvania with Bogdan. From the pick up in Bucharest, navigating the crazy traffic of the city, to enjoying the winding country roads of central Romania the tour was an amazing experience. Castle's, sweeping landscapes, and hiking through some of the pristine wilderness were just a few highlights of the trip!
The days were well planned and never rushed.I recommend going on a tour with this group if your a solo traveler or with a group.

Date of experience: November 2015
TourGuide_Bogdan, Manager at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you had a wonderful time exploring the country and you had an amazing experience. Please let us know the next time you're in town and thanks for choosing us to show you Romania! Best wishes, Bogdan

Reviewed January 7, 2016 via mobile

Thank you so much to Bogdan for taking so much time to show me around on my last day in Bucharest - I really enjoyed it! :-) I didn't even mind the cold because I enjoyed listening to him speaking about Bucharest and his country a lot. Bogdan is a very friendly tour guide who has a passion for his country. Thanks again!

Date of experience: January 2016
TourGuide_Bogdan, Owner at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2016

Dear Verena,
We are glad that you enjoyed Bucharest so much and we hope to show you other cities next time you visit Romania!