“Undoubtedly the best tour guide in Romania”

BookToursRomania - Private Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$426.16*
and up
Transylvania Villages and Medieval Towns - 3 Days...
Ranked #31 of 156 Tours in Bucharest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BookToursRomania is a licensed Romanian tour operator company with more than 10 years of experience in the field of tourism. We provide private tours throughout Romania specially tailored to your needs and wishes.
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have traveled quite extensively and have therefore had many experiences with guides and traveling on our own. We are not fans of large tours and wanted a relaxing vacation without having to do much planning on our own. We reached out to Bogdan and from the initial contact with him, we were very impressed and that sentiment was carried throughout our tour. Bogdan took our desired highlights and created a specialized 7 day tour through Romania. He responded immediately to our emails, even with a 9 hour time difference. His communications were always thorough and helpful as we prepared for our trip. He also sent information to help us at the airport when we arrived. There was nothing left for us to think about as he prepared us extremely well. During the tour, Bogdan's first concern was that we were having a good time. He went above and beyond expectations, was extremely accommodating, and happy to take any requests we had on the trip. I always felt safe whether it be with him behind the wheel or suggesting the best dish at a restaurant. He never steered us wrong ;). We highly recommend both visiting Romania AND booking with Bogdan!

TourGuide_Bogdan, Manager at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

HI!
We are delighted to hear that you had such a nice experience in Romania! Thank you very much for your recommendation and appreciation. Your kind words means a lot for us!
Best wishes from Romania!

All reviews
in 39 reviews
"transylvania"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed February 8, 2016

I went on a multi-day tour of Transylvania with Bogdan. From the pick up in Bucharest, navigating the crazy traffic of the city, to enjoying the winding country roads of central Romania the tour was an amazing experience. Castle's, sweeping landscapes, and hiking through some of the pristine wilderness were just a few highlights of the trip!
The days were well planned and never rushed.I recommend going on a tour with this group if your a solo traveler or with a group.

TourGuide_Bogdan, Manager at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you had a wonderful time exploring the country and you had an amazing experience. Please let us know the next time you're in town and thanks for choosing us to show you Romania! Best wishes, Bogdan

Reviewed January 7, 2016 via mobile

Thank you so much to Bogdan for taking so much time to show me around on my last day in Bucharest - I really enjoyed it! :-) I didn't even mind the cold because I enjoyed listening to him speaking about Bucharest and his country a lot. Bogdan is a very friendly tour guide who has a passion for his country. Thanks again!

TourGuide_Bogdan, Owner at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2016

Dear Verena,
We are glad that you enjoyed Bucharest so much and we hope to show you other cities next time you visit Romania!

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Our last day in Romania was the tour of Bran Castle, Pestera Valley and an easy hike to the Craiului National Park. It was a bit of a long drive so I would suggest an early start! we drove from bucharest around 730 and returned around 9ish. Although the weather was not so accommodating our guide Bogdan made sure that we would still enjoy the day.

TourGuide_Bogdan, Manager at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am pleased to know that you had a good time in Romania and I am looking forward to meet you again to explore even more regions of this beautiful country.
Kind regards,