Ways to Experience BookToursRomania - Private Tours
from $638.60
from $99.52
from $189.87
More Info
All reviews beautiful country day tour memorable trip bran castle romanian history walking tour his knowledge tour company amazing tour great company bogdan itinerary transylvania dracula highlights palace homes
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I went on a multi-day tour of Transylvania with Bogdan. From the pick up in Bucharest, navigating the crazy traffic of the city, to enjoying the winding country roads of central Romania the tour was an amazing experience. Castle's, sweeping landscapes, and hiking through some of the pristine wilderness were just a few highlights of the trip!
The days were well planned and never rushed.I recommend going on a tour with this group if your a solo traveler or with a group.

Date of experience: November 2015
TourGuide_Bogdan, Manager at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you had a wonderful time exploring the country and you had an amazing experience. Please let us know the next time you're in town and thanks for choosing us to show you Romania! Best wishes, Bogdan

Reviewed January 7, 2016 via mobile

Thank you so much to Bogdan for taking so much time to show me around on my last day in Bucharest - I really enjoyed it! :-) I didn't even mind the cold because I enjoyed listening to him speaking about Bucharest and his country a lot. Bogdan is a very friendly tour guide who has a passion for his country. Thanks again!

Date of experience: January 2016
TourGuide_Bogdan, Owner at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2016

Dear Verena,
We are glad that you enjoyed Bucharest so much and we hope to show you other cities next time you visit Romania!

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Our last day in Romania was the tour of Bran Castle, Pestera Valley and an easy hike to the Craiului National Park. It was a bit of a long drive so I would suggest an early start! we drove from bucharest around 730 and returned around 9ish. Although the weather was not so accommodating our guide Bogdan made sure that we would still enjoy the day.

Date of experience: September 2015
TourGuide_Bogdan, Manager at BookToursRomania - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am pleased to know that you had a good time in Romania and I am looking forward to meet you again to explore even more regions of this beautiful country.

Reviewed September 6, 2015

Whatever we were interested in, he tailored the trip for the two of us. His suggestions as to what we see and do was spot on! Fees for attractions were included.

Date of experience: September 2015

Reviewed August 23, 2015

We went to Romania in august 2015. Meeting Bogdan was one of the best things which could have happenned to us. He showed us Bucharest and took us to the seaside as well. I was amazed how much he knew about anything we asked and I enjoyed the trip a lot. We had a lot of fun, but we saw a lot as well. Too bad we did not have more time to explore the country. I am definitely coming back to Romania and contacting Bogdan again. Thank you Bogdan.

Date of experience: August 2015