“Really? In Romania?”

Edo Sushi - Victoriei
Ranked #84 of 1,985 Restaurants in Bucharest
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our sushi might be exquisite, but we don't expect you to fully enjoy it on a construction site. Out of respect for your inner peace, we have decided to shut down our operations in the Victoriei Branch and expect to re-open as soon as building construction ends. Thank you and see you all at #EdoGarden, on Știrbei Vodă, 84A! We love good food, good music, good design and good times. We've tried to put all of this into our Edo concept.. We hope you enjoy ! Please make reservation because we are a small restaurant and during the evening we are very busy.
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Wow is all I can say. How is it possible that some of the tastiest sushi I have ever had is in Romania? I have tried sushi all over the world and for the price this is absolutely amazing. Highly suggest getting the 99 lei menu. Such a great lunch!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were searching for a good sushi restaurant in Bucharest and after a good piece of time we found that. It is definitely the best combination for quality and price. And don't forget to drink a very good tea which they offer for a reasonable price.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is a nice small sushi restaurant in the center of Bucharest. They serve good quality sushi, with a very smart concieved menu choice. The place is not very easy to find, but it worths the effort to find it. They have a very out-of-the-ordinary ice cream chioce too!
Pros: very good sushi, value for money is good, smart menu, interesting interior design, ice cream
Cons: it's a small place, not easy to find

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I simply love sushi and here it is fresh and very good. I like the new combinations that I found here and also the soups. Great place, been there 5 times already, it is the best sushi in town and I've tried most of them in Bucharest.

1  Thank Alexandru L
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have been to Edo Sushi more than three times already for the fresh fish and carefully selected ingredients. Ask the staff for guidance and suggestions if you want to try also some new and creative rolls.
Conveniently located in central town and with a friendly and helpful staff Edo Sushi si my first choice for sushi in town.

1  Thank Teodora_rd