All reviews royal palace washing machine air con central location minutes walking excellent location wi fi place to stay old town apartment tv microwave amenities city radisson taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2016

When we arrived the man that sorted out our room was very friendly and offered us an upgraded suite. The room was very clean and had all the facilities you would expect. They were also very helpful with booking taxis and tours for us so that we didn't have to find anywhere ourselves. Very good stay.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Awful condition of the apartment, Very dirty, All the furniture destroyed and dirty (they try to cover them with some also dirty sheets), Not a good location, Rude Receptionist (right after we arrived he checked his watch to check if we were on time, if not it has 30 euros penalty which is also unacceptable), Hard to find,No hot water, Not enough sheets and towels in the one bedroom apartment for 3 people, Dirty and closed for many days (no fresh air, it was smelling like rust) Sat Tv had problems (Manele channel was not working)

Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

I decided to book one apartment with Agentia H at the beginning for their location and price. I did't have much expectations as I found the place very cheap. In fact I was wrong, it was pretty cheap for Europe but their standard is very high. The apartment was lovely , clean , warm and the staff was great. Their office is just at the ground floor of the building so if you have any questions all you need to do and go and ask ( they a manger to answer to all my questions ... and I had a lot ). They even offers us a free room upgrade , so we end up staying in a superior room even that we booked for standard. They professional and friendly company I recommend it .

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2016

I stayed in this accommodation for 2 nights in November with friends. For the price we paid I found this accommodation fantastic!! the building is quite daunting from the outside as is the hallway and lift but this is the case for most of the buildings in the area. the room itself is lovely, very modern and clean. had kitchen facilities, comfortable beds and a nice bathroom. the heating and hot water were easily adjustable also. the apartments are in an ideal location just a short (less than 5 min) walk straight into the city where all pubs/resturants and shops are located. there is even a 24hr shop right outside the hotel and a pub that also serves nice food. for the price I would definatly stay in these apartments again.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed December 2, 2015

We stayed in Agentia H Accommodation, Bucharest for two nights in November. My experience with this accommodation started off bad the day prior to leaving as the manager emailed me saying that if we arrive at the accommodation after 6pm then we must make use of their driver to pick us up from the airport at a cost of €20 and drop us off at the apartment as the office closes at 6pm. I was very disgruntled with this email as I had already arranged return transportation from the airport and pre-paid for it and I was very distressed that they were only informing me of this the day prior to leaving. So please beware of this if you are arriving after six pm.

When we arrived at the airport we were greeted by a very friendly driver who provided us with great knowledge of the Bucharest and the area. He took us directly to the Agentia H and let us into the building. As mention in some other reviews the building itself is very old and very dirty and the lift could only hold two people with luggage!! However once we got inside our apartment it was a different experience. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment on the seventh floor that over looked a quiet street below. The apartments look exactly look the photos; they are very spacious, modern and very clean. There were many amenities available within apartment, which included flat screen television with a great selection of channels, and a hairdryer. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom was also very big and cleaned to an excellent standard. And the shower was very powerful, which is a big plus. And the heating in the apartment was outstanding!

A few issues we has with the apartment was there was the lack of available toilettes, only one roll of toilet paper was provided, no shower gel or shampoo was provided at all. So please beware of this and make sure to bring your own. Also the lift is extremely loud at night time and was consantly waking us up. The apartment itself is in a good location. It is very close to shops, restaurants and pubs.

Another thing that was not mention to us before our stay and we were only told the night before we were leaving was that if we wanted to leave our luggage after we had checked out, then we had to once again make use of the driver to take us back to the airport. Therefore once again I had to cancel a driver that I had already booked with a different company. So, bare this is mind as you are not given this information beforehand. The driver with this company is truly a great guy and on the way back to the airport he even stop outside the parliament so that we could take picture of it lighten up at night time, a big thank you to this driver!

Overall I enjoyed my stay here and I would stay here again given how spacious and cheap the apartment was.

Date of stay: November 2015