“hotel moxa-bucharest, what a wonderful experience.”

Le Boutique Hotel Moxa
Ranked #23 of 166 Hotels in Bucharest
Tel Aviv, Israel
“hotel moxa-bucharest, what a wonderful experience.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

it was a wonderful experience. the hotel is beautiful, clean, with a superb service. everybody who work there, make whatever possible to let you feel the most wellcome guest. the breakfast is one of the richest i had in a hotel and the room i got was special and full of personality. the price i paid it was more than acceptable, so i really got good value for my money. the hotel is clean and with a warm atmosphere, and is located in the most wanted centrally point of Bucharest, between museum, parks, shopping, restaurants. one throw stone to classic concerts athenee and close to every interesting tourist point. i like it very much, and for sure, this is my favorite hotel for all my next visits to Bucharest. i give it five stars and reccomend it.

Room Tip: even it cost more, if you can, choose room 906. is a loft concept, and is an amazing room suite. al...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kim m
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Kim,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this positive review. I was happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our best services and our facilities.
I am glad you mentioned some of the attractions in our area and the short distance to historic part of Bucharest.
Kim, once again, thank you very much and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Le Boutique Hotel Moxa in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Gratiela Badicu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Tel aviv
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Very profesional and very kind team, allways ready to help with a BIG smile. Clean and confortable, great breakfast, reasonable price. All these, in the very mist of Bucharest. Don't think twice, you will not find a better hotel at this price !!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Irina,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor.
It's a pleasure to read your appreciation about the rooms and the friendliness of our team.
We hope you will visit us again soon!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in October and I wasn's sure is the best choice as I use in the past other chaines hotel. Is a small hotel right in the city center, cosy and quite. I had a room on the reception building with big windows, very clean and nice.The peuple are carring very much, always available to assist from the reception till the management. I can thank to Cristian from the reception and Stefan for their amability.The breakfast is fresh, lots of choises. There is also a terasse I could enjoyed my dinners as the wheather was good. The gym is enough equiped and there is also sauna.
I will really be back. The peuple made the diference!

Room Tip: Standard room is big enough
1 Thank Thomas B
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your wonderful review!
As you mention, the stuff make a successful hotel and I was glad that you felt well looked after. I will send your comments to all my team.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Our first time here and we have been impressed. Very stylish, clean and large room. A cosy restaurant for breakfast and dinner and a great green garden with friendly efficient staff. I really want to take this opportunity to give hands to the staff of Hotel Moxa. The location is perfect, quiet and convenient to get anywhere . Recommended. Thank you for your service! I will definitely return soon enough.

Room Tip: Executive Room
1 Thank John G
Dear John,

We would like to thank you very much for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor.com and about your nice words about our stuff and our beautiful hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you appreciated the hospitality and friendliness of our employees.
We look forward to see you soon back!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Positives: cheap, clean, friendly and professionally run. The restaurant is OK, if not great.

But, the rooms in the newer part of the building -- the rooms above the restaurant and bar, are incredibly overheated and the A/C is inadequate, and because the restaurant.bar is open above, your hear every sound from downstairs in the rooms above. Rooms in the older building have heat and A/C that work just fine. They are quiet, too.

1 Thank out8974
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I regret the inconvenience encountered with the air-conditioned and please be assured that your feedback has been taken into consideration.
We look forward to see you again here!

Freehold, New Jersey
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed in this hotel 2 nights at beginning of trip thru Romania. The larger corner room we had had plenty of light and small table with 2 club chairs. very nice bathroom and ALWAYS hot water. The room was perfect in every way. good location for walking around town. The breakfast had just about everything you could possibly want in a very nice cozy room. The staff are exceptional in all respects! The manager, Mr. Christian was a big help in settling us in on our arrival since we were suppose to be at another hotel but were transferred to the Moxa. Stefan is the 'jack of all trades' and you will see him everywhere helping out in any capacity and full of information about the city. He loves his job and it shows. Both men are true assets to the Moxa and make it run smoothly. Let me not forget the girls at the reception, the woman behind the counter at breakfast and anyone else we encountered who worked at the hotel, all there to make your stay 'a home away from home'. Being a boutique hotel makes this family atmosphere possible. many thanks!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and let me assure you that your feedback is always welcome. I am extremely happy you had a nice stay with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. I am very proud of my team and I will pass your comments. The family atmosphere and people implication make us different.
Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again in our wonderful hotel!

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I know Bucharest and its hotels pretty well, this hotel is unmatched. The location, the standard of the rooms , the efficiency of the service, and above all , the friendliness of ALL the staff is really exceptional.
I will definitely come back to this hotel in all my future visits to Bucharest!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear David,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to read your appreciation about our rooms, services and stuff quality. I will pass your comments to my colleagues.

We hope you will visit us again!